Advertise here

Advertise here

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Apps approved not showing up in store...

KryckterKryckter Posts: 421Registered Users @ @
edited August 2011 in Business, Legal, & App Store
Anyone else having this issue?

I had an update approved yesterday around noon, and a new app approved around 6pm, both of them are not available in the app store.

I have checked my contracts, pricing, etc all is well. I even updated one of the availability dates this morning at 6am hoping to trigger something, nada...

I saw some threads on the official forums about this as well, just wanted to hear some thoughts on these boards.
Post edited by Kryckter on
<font color="DarkOrange"><div align="center">iOS App Developer</div></font>

Replies

• Apps4YouApps4You Posts: 7New Users
    edited July 2011
    Just the same here. 2 Updates and 1 new App all not showing in Store. Also all the pricechanges are not showing in appstore
  • KryckterKryckter Posts: 421Registered Users @ @
    edited July 2011
    Sometimes it can last a bit longer, until your app shows up in the store.

Go to itunes connect and go into the app's info page and click the "show in appstore" link. If it shows up, it is there but was not synced fully yet.

Also use the search tool on iTunes. If your app shows up if you search the exact title, it is there, but not fully synced yet.

But it should not last longer than 5-6 hours in my experience.

Maybe apple just screwed something again...

I've tried all of the above...

In my 2.5 years on the store and 15 apps I've never had one take more than 4-6 hours to show up...

Something is messed up with the app store. Go figure...
  • bignogginsbignoggins Posts: 2,198Registered Users @ @ @ @
    edited July 2011
    I've had an update approved 2 days ago that still hasn't gone live on the store. Pretty frustrating.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<br />
    <a href="http://www.fantasymonsterapp.com/"; target="_blank">Fantasy Monster - Mobile Fantasy Domination</a><br />
    <a href="http://twitter.com/bignoggins"; target="_blank">Follow me on twitter @bignoggins<;/a>
  • dapisdapis Posts: 311Registered Users @ @
    edited July 2011
    Apps4You wrote: »
    Just the same here. 2 Updates and 1 new App all not showing in Store. Also all the price changes are not showing in appstore

I signed on just now to see if anyone else was experiencing issues like this. I changed the price and description of one of my apps (at 10AM EST) this morning, and the changes have yet to take place (at 10:27 EST). I hope this issue doesn't last long!
  • KryckterKryckter Posts: 421Registered Users @ @
    edited July 2011
    Well, mine still haven't showed up, but Facebooks app update just appeared so maybe that's a sign of hope...
  • fishfish Posts: 183Registered Users
    edited July 2011
    Me Too.

A Lite Version.

Don't worry, it'll fix itself - the worst aspect is the lost exposure.
  • jixingjixing Posts: 5New Users
    edited July 2011
    I am experiencing the same problem. My Tilt to Fly! updates haven't show up. 36 hours have passed since I got the "Ready for Sale" email.
  • ilmmanilmman Posts: 950Registered Users @ @ @
    edited July 2011
    Same here . Pretty ridiculous. Once again apple showing us that we are the lowest priority and treated like trash. I can't fatham what about the people who needs the new app feature to bolster the sales when it is approved. Now when we all get to the app store at the same time. The new appps and upgrades feature will be jam packed and lose some visibility.
  • BdRBdR Posts: 171Registered Users @ @
    edited July 2011
    Same here, 33 hours after the "Ready for Sale" notice my new game app is still not available. It's excruciating to see the app I've working on the last 6 months is now stuck in limbo, just because of some AppStore screw-up.:mad:

Well, at least it's good to know I'm not the only one with this problem...
  • dacapodacapo Posts: 199Registered Users @ @
    edited July 2011
    Just adding myself to the list. True for me too. The app store must be having some sort of issues. I put in a ticket just to be sure, but somewhat relieved that this is not an isolated situation.
    Follow me on Twitter: <a href="http://twitter.com/#!/dacaposoft"; target="_blank">@dacaposoft<;/a>
  • sunnykhan4u21sunnykhan4u21 Posts: 2New Users
    edited July 2011
    Adding myself to the list too, its been over 35 hours, i have noticed few new apps released on 22nd july, so there's hope, however i wont like to be at the bottom of the list of the new apps once released.
  • ThePaoloThePaolo Posts: 9New Users
    edited July 2011
    Add me to the list - app was approved July 21, 2011 16:46.

Any feedback on tickets raised guys?
  • rijeka2008rijeka2008 Posts: 114Registered Users @ @
    edited July 2011
    My new app got approved after 3 days and still not showing up in appstore, it appears that approval time is up to 4 days and few additional days is required for the appstore visiblity
  • bonfabbonfab Posts: 3New Users
    edited July 2011
    My new app was submitted last Saturday, went into review on Friday and was approved 3.5 hours later, around 2pm. It's still not showing up in the store although the itunesconnect store link was available almost immediately.

I just approved the amended paid apps contract so maybe that will help. Did everyone else that's waiting approve that already?
    edited July 2011
    Well, I think either the ticket helped or the problem got resolved. My app is now visible. But I didn't get an email from iTunes Connect or anything, so can't be sure.
    Follow me on Twitter: <a href="http://twitter.com/#!/dacaposoft"; target="_blank">@dacaposoft<;/a>
    edited July 2011
    Yes, my app just showed up as well.
    edited July 2011
    Still nothing, got approved yesterday, guess I should wait?
    edited July 2011
    rijeka2008 wrote: »
    Still nothing, got approved yesterday, guess I should wait?

Are you using the app store link in itunesconnect?

Mine is still not showing up in search or in the list of all apps for my company.
  • jixingjixing Posts: 5New Users
    edited July 2011
    Hi guys, try this, it worked for me:

First you go to itunes connect to take down your app by deselect all stores in rights and pricing. Then you wait for some time (I am not sure how long you should wait, maybe 5 or 30 minutes, I waited for 30 minutes) and put your app on again by select all stores in rights and pricing. After that my apps appear on itunes within one hour.

Hopefully this will work for you too. :D
  • ilmmanilmman Posts: 950Registered Users @ @ @
    edited July 2011
    well its in the store for me now.. didnt have to wait 24 hours + after all :D

edit: still cant search it but i can see in app store link
    edited July 2011
    Looks like the people at Apple woke up and started fixing the problems. Things are starting to normalize, my new app shows up in itunes and itunes preview page. But I still can't find it when I search in the appstore app (dutch appstore). Also the new app don't appear under the "More iPhone Apps by.." in my other apps.

btw I didn't deselect stores or anything, although I did change the availability date from July 15 to July 16 and then saved. I did that 12 hours ago, but I doubt that was the trigger..
  • ThePaoloThePaolo Posts: 9New Users
    edited July 2011
    My app's now in the store - direct link works from iTunes connect, but can't search for it as yet.
    edited July 2011
    aaand the itunes pages are down again. I think I'll just let it be and check back again on monday, because the appstore is just too damn flaky at the moment. :mad:
    edited July 2011
    Definitely something weird going on with the iTunes. My app's now reverted to the older version on iTunes. :confused:
    edited July 2011
    If my app miss what's new list I will change name and resubmit it again, I dont have nay other choice?