Advertise here

Advertise here

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The appstore wait thread.

Replies

• wtfspiffwtfspiff Los AngelesPosts: 5New Users Noob
    just got into "In review" after 13 bloody days. App got rejected due to "Metadata", issues with app preview. Submited new version and its back into "In Review" now lets see how long this takes.
  • smashingsmashing Posts: 291Registered Users @ @
    wtfspiff wrote: »
    just got into "In review" after 13 bloody days. App got rejected due to "Metadata", issues with app preview. Submited new version and its back into "In Review" now lets see how long this takes.

I just had one rejected after being "In Review" for nine days for Metadata issues involving using keywords in the title. Apparently 61 characters is too long for a title.
    Time Calculator+ the best time calculator in the world.
  • dev666999dev666999 Posts: 3,613New Users @ @ @ @ @
    smashing wrote: »
    wtfspiff wrote: »

I just had one rejected after being "In Review" for nine days for Metadata issues involving using keywords in the title. Apparently 61 characters is too long for a title.

Welcome to the club.

You'd think those morons would limit the number of characters in the App Name Field.

That would be the simplest way to prevent overly long app names.

But no...

That's Apple.
  • rebello95rebello95 Posts: 276Registered Users @ @
    Yeah, really. I had one rejected because a third party's login system had a tiny "beta" flag on their webpage. Apple promptly rejected it, and it took another 2 weeks to go into review.
  • ethanwaethanwa Orlando, FLPosts: 733Registered Users @ @ @
    Apple's review process is SO LONG!!! I freaking HATE IT.
  • sparksosparkso Posts: 542Registered Users @ @ @
    this is getting ridiculous
  • CoDEFRoCoDEFRo Posts: 643New Users @ @ @
    I'm on my 9th day.
  • panzeritipanzeriti United StatesPosts: 769Registered Users @ @ @
    soooo many apps waiting for review.
  • wtfspiffwtfspiff Los AngelesPosts: 5New Users Noob
    just got approved. 13 days in "Waiting for Review" + 2 days in "In Review"
  • tmongytmongy Posts: 93New Users @
    "Waiting for Review" for 13 days now. Really frustrating. In those 13 days I've published 3 newer updates on the Play Store! The iOS version that's waiting to be approved is already outdated before being released. Apple really need to get their sh** sorted!
  • maurrubiomaurrubio Posts: 41New Users @
    edited October 2014
    Im also waiting for 13 days, still "waiting for review" I have no words for the bad service and the carelessness I feel from Apple.
    got two apps approved in 8 days, one was an update and one was a new app, submitted on the same date.
    Another app had been "In Review" for 13 days"
  • ethanwaethanwa Orlando, FLPosts: 733Registered Users @ @ @
    My apps have now been "In Review" for 5 days now. SO DUMB! Aghhhh I'm so frustrated. These are important fixes that need to go out!
  • raymngraymng Posts: 2,046Registered Users @ @ @ @
    Now it takes 2 weeks for app update...
  • C6Silver05C6Silver05 SeattlePosts: 632New Users @ @ @
    So I entered "Export Compliance" on 9/18 and then it went to "Waiting for Review" on 9/22. So that's 4-days right there. Now we are entering 10/2 so that is 10 days thus far waiting for review. Overall it has been 14 days for me and based on what I've seen from others and I probably have another 3-4 days on top. It could be 19-20 days before my app enters review....
    13-days in review and 17-days since submitted to Apple. Got all the time in the world boys, thanks a lot.
    C6Silver05 wrote: »
    13-days in review and 17-days since submitted to Apple. Got all the time in the world boys, thanks a lot.

The worrying thing is that some of my apps got approved in just 8 days, and a couple of other apps had been in review for more than 2 weeks. I hope its not some glitch that the other apps fell into and they are not picking it up in their review system. Thinking of resubmitting Or created new app id and submit in parallel.
    sparkso wrote: »
    C6Silver05 wrote: »

The worrying thing is that some of my apps got approved in just 8 days, and a couple of other apps had been in review for more than 2 weeks. I hope its not some glitch that the other apps fell into and they are not picking it up in their review system. Thinking of resubmitting Or created new app id and submit in parallel.

They picked it up on day 13 but didn't actually look at until day 15 (it is server intensive and makes calls from the start so I know when it was accessed by Apple). Looking at various sites reporting wait times and I don't think it fell through the cracks and I would not pull an app out of the queue or you go to the back of the line. I am guessing they continue to be flooded with iOS 8 patches amongst the regular stuff. Sometimes you get lucky sometimes you don't. We just have to wait it out.

Well, this is interesting. I have 2 product updates waiting for review. One, a business app, just went into review after only 4-days. The other, a game, is still waiting on day 13. So much for the FIFO method....
    Ok, so update to an existing business app took 6-days from submit to approval. Update to a game app is now on day 14 and still "waiting for review".
  • esotericesoteric Posts: 617Registered Users @ @ @
    I've got 3 updates in 'Waiting for Review'
    1 game - today is day 15
    2 utilities - both at day 8

It's getting a little ridiculous
    My game update just made it through on day 14.
    interestingly i got a game that got approved within 24 hours from waiting to review
  • esotericesoteric Posts: 617Registered Users @ @ @
    My game update got approved on day 16...now it's been stuck in 'Ready for Sale' for 24 hours without actually being live.
  • rebello95rebello95 Posts: 276Registered Users @ @
    edited October 2014
    Update just got approved after waiting for review for 11 days and about half a day in review.

EDIT: 4 hours later, the update is still not live.
    Post edited by rebello95 on