Advertise here

Advertise here

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can't Login to iTunes Connect, can you?

Replies

• CowlinnCowlinn Posts: 358Registered Users @ @
    Somehow I've gone up in the Download charts...How could that have happened?
    Take a look at my book: $100,000 on the AppStore
  • SeanyKSeanyK Posts: 195Registered Users @ @
    I would take a days receipts of them too, but I read somewhere King generate around $1,000,000 a day just from Candy Crush (may or may not be true), that's still bound to annoy them even if it's pocket change given the rest of the days sales, if it was me, i'd be peeved on missing out on $1 million revenue even if it was for the day.

That said they are probably still making a fair whack on ad revenue...
  • smashingsmashing Posts: 291Registered Users @ @
    Bam! Now I get this.
    Time Calculator+ the best time calculator in the world.
    Anyone in this thread rely on App Revenue as their full-time income?
  • rijeka2008rijeka2008 Posts: 118Registered Users @ @
    edited March 2015
    now ITC is connecting and connecting, still connecting, cold feet DEAD at the moment, this apple becomes creepy
    What if they're finally adding analytics...
  • dev666999dev666999 Posts: 3,613New Users @ @ @ @ @
    Cowlinn wrote: »
    What if they're finally adding analytics...

hahaha... too funny.

More likely...

They've finally hit the Peter Principle.
    Seriously what is the deal with Analytics? Are they hoping we're all just going to forget?
  • jhonkjjhonkj Posts: 150New Users @ @
    Anyone in this thread rely on App Revenue as their full-time income?

ya, except for days like these, then I rely on Wine.
  • Arty TalesArty Tales Posts: 420Registered Users @ @
    Well we have many users complaining they can't use our app...

It would be nice if Apple sent an Itunes email notification to customers informing them about problems with the store (yeah, I am dreaming...)
    It has been almost 12 hours now!
    I'M IN! iTunesConnect in Safari only
  • savannasavanna Posts: 267New Users @ @
    You know with the cash pile apple has, they could entirely not notice giving out a few grand to all developers in a one off giveaway just because,well we support their platform and they mess up our sales a lot
    I don't mind too much about logging in to ITC, but what really bothers me is that none of our users can purchase IAPs...

This becomes a real problem when your business depends on it.
    Arty Tales wrote: »
    I don't mind too much about logging in to ITC, but what really bothers me is that none of our users can purchase IAPs...

This becomes a real problem when your business depends on it.

Ah yes, that's still buggered - complete mess up. Apple should cover damages by paying the 7 day average to all of it's devs.
    Every year or so there is a serious ITC related mess up.

2 years ago we couldn't upload new apps or validate certificates for a week (or was it more?).
    A few months ago ITC loaded other accounts instead of our own.

And now this...

For all I often see frequent delayed reporting from Google Play and Amazon, I have never experienced problems of this scale.
    yep works now but revenue is far less then usual almost nothing
  • mediaspreemediaspree FloridaPosts: 901Registered Users @ @ @

Ah yes, that's still buggered - complete mess up. Apple should cover damages by paying the 7 day average to all of it's devs.

Something tells me deep in the Terms and Conditions we all signed, Apple has protected itself fully from such outage compensation :blush:

mediaspree wrote: »

Something tells me deep in the Terms and Conditions we all signed, Apple has protected itself fully from such outage compensation :blush:

Doesn't mean they shouldn't ;)

I'm tempted to read them tonight and find out.
  • savannasavanna Posts: 267New Users @ @
    mediaspree wrote: »

Of course. But they are so rich (because of us) and we are so poor (because of them) it would be a moral move to hand out some cash. They'd earn it back again in less than the time it took to give it out.
  • PikPokPikPok Posts: 370New Users @ @
    iTunes seems to be partially working now. iTunes Connect let's you login through to an error message, rather than saying your password was wrong now too (not that it is any better).
    <div align="center"><a href="http://www.pikpok.com"; target="_blank">PikPok</a> - steal a moment! </div><br />
    Games: <a href="http://pikpok.com/games/supermamc/"; target="_blank">Super Monsters Ate My Condo</a> | <a href="http://pikpok.com/games/intothedead/"; target="_blank">Into the Dead</a> | <a href="http://pikpok.com/games/football/"; target="_blank">Flick Kick Football</a>
    edited March 2015
    appannie shows more sells then itc?
  • rebello95rebello95 Posts: 276Registered Users @ @
    Don't expect accurate sales and trends data until later today... There's no way it's up to date when their system still isn't fully online.
  • twernertwerner Posts: 460New Users @ @
    ITC service works again, but a bit slow...
  • smashingsmashing Posts: 291Registered Users @ @
    edited March 2015
    Alifar wrote: »
    The cause was an internal DNS error at Apple. Yep someone is getting fired

http://www.cnbc.com/id/102495735

When was CNBC ever right about anything? The least transparent company in history releases a "statement". Thank flying spaghetti monster they just repeat it without question. Modern journalism.

Anyway, DNS error sounds extremely vague. I'm waiting for a root cause analysis.
    Time Calculator+ the best time calculator in the world.