Advertise here

Advertise here

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blank page when logging in to iTunes Connect

FDAppsFDApps Posts: 204Registered Users @ @
Anyone know a workaround? I need to change pricing on a couple of apps but only see a blank screen when I login...thanks!

Replies

• fouldscfouldsc Posts: 398Registered Users @ @
    Clear your cache
  • FDAppsFDApps Posts: 204Registered Users @ @
    I tried it on multiple computers and devices and no luck. Finally today it started working...
  • raymngraymng Posts: 2,046Registered Users @ @ @ @
    It is very unstable now..
  • RickSDKRickSDK Posts: 1,240Registered Users @ @ @ @
    I haven't been able to add a new binary for 3 days. iTunes connect is a pos.
  • swifter22swifter22 usaPosts: 92New Users @
    My app update just got rejected because they couldn't find any of my third party ads. I just tested the same build that I submitted and the ads work perfectly. Apple doesn't know what there doing. I sent them a reply so they could review my app again but haven't gotten a message back. Has anyone else ever had this problem???

Your iTunes Connect settings indicate that your app serves third-party advertisements. However, we were unable to locate ads in your app.
  • macanacasmacanacas Posts: 85Registered Users @
    @swifter22 Exactly same situation with an app update, sent a reply but have not got an answer yet..
    @macanacas Still haven't gotten a response back from apple. Have you?
    I still can't attach a binary to my app in iTunes connect. Uploaded it 5 days ago.
    @swifter22 Still no response..
    mine is working now.
    @macanacas I still didn't get a response........they told me my app was gonna go back into review once I respond to their message and that was 3 days ago.
  • dev666999dev666999 Posts: 3,621New Users @ @ @ @ @
    swifter22 wrote: »
    @macanacas I still didn't get a response........they told me my app was gonna go back into review once I respond to their message and that was 3 days ago.

From my recollection, there is an additional button you need to press, for it to go through.

I think it's "Submit for Review".

At least that's how they did it 6 months ago.

Been there, done that...
    dev666999 wrote: »
    swifter22 wrote: »

From my recollection, there is an additional button you need to press, for it to go through.

I think it's "Submit for Review".

At least that's how they did it 6 months ago.

Been there, done that...

I dont know if I should do that because they told me once I message them they will continue the review.
    @swifter22 still no response, I did hit the button to submit for review a few days later after I replied to the message.. it's strange that in the past when I get metadata rejected they review again within 24 hours..