Advertise here

Advertise here

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Great Sales Numbers This Week

chuckc192000chuckc192000 FloridaPosts: 392New Users @ @
Is it just me or is everyone having really great sales numbers this week (like 400% better than usual).

Replies

• swifter22swifter22 usaPosts: 92New Users @
    Did you update the app recently? I put out an update two days ago thinking I would get a bump in downloads and rankings but it was the complete opposite. Its weird because I also get one or two reviews a day and thats not helping either.
  • dev666999dev666999 Posts: 3,621New Users @ @ @ @ @
    edited August 2016
    Is it just me or is everyone having really great sales numbers this week (like 400% better than usual).

It got you to #106 in Photo-Video.... this is for your app:

Date 1 or All - Add the Date to One or All the Photos in an Album

lets see how long you can hold that rank.

Other developers are doing significantly less well than normal based on my data feeds. So your bump may be an outlier.
  • angelappsangelapps usaPosts: 261New Users @ @
    I am seeing a significant drop off in downloads and conversion. I guess its either seasonal or Apple changed something.
  • smashingsmashing Posts: 291Registered Users @ @
    edited August 2016
    I'm having better sales based on seasonal reasons. The last few months have actually been unusually low. Almost all of the sales are US based and have been since 2012. In fact sales have steadily been decreasing since the first week of Sept 2013. People just seem to have less discretionary income since then.
    Time Calculator+ the best time calculator in the world.
  • apppicker.comapppicker.com Posts: 452Registered Users @ @
    @smashing We covered some of your apps before but I think the trends in behavior have changed with more free apps with in app purchases taking up a higher ratio of the market.
    apppicker.com top 10 App review site where developers can post videos, place promo codes and announce apps on sale and gone free.
  • smashingsmashing Posts: 291Registered Users @ @
    @apppicker.com Thanks. You guys are awesome.
    Time Calculator+ the best time calculator in the world.
    @smashing We covered some of your apps before but I think the trends in behavior have changed with more free apps with in app purchases taking up a higher ratio of the market.

That is not exactly breaking news. That has been the prevailing trend since 2012. Am I missing something new from your statement?
  • apppicker.comapppicker.com Posts: 452Registered Users @ @
    dev666999 wrote: »

That is not exactly breaking news. That has been the prevailing trend since 2012. Am I missing something new from your statement?

@dec666000 I have no idea why your comments about my posts are so rude. I would think you're possibly one of the main reasons other posters have been leaving this forum in such droves.

My reply to @smashing was not breaking news of course, more a friendly hint that the trend was this way, rather than, IMHO, a reduction in discretionary income.
    apppicker.com top 10 App review site where developers can post videos, place promo codes and announce apps on sale and gone free.
    dev666999 wrote: »

@dec666000 I have no idea why your comments about my posts are so rude. I would think you're possibly one of the main reasons other posters have been leaving this forum in such droves.

My reply to @smashing was not breaking news of course, more a friendly hint that the trend was this way, rather than, IMHO, a reduction in discretionary income.

There's nothing rude in my statements to you. Just stating it the way I see it. If anything, I can easily point out your rudeness to me. Don't get me started.
This discussion has been closed.