Advertise here

Advertise here

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bank account "Setup" button has suddenly appeared ? Please help !

twernertwerner Posts: 462New Users @ @
Hello,

I suddenly recognized that, under iTunes connect, master agreements, Contracts In Effect, bank info, a new button has appeared "Setup" - While I remember that this was an "Edit" button in former times.

My bank account has not changed, and when I click the new bank info "Setup" button, my correct bank account data appears, with a red colored message below:
"...We’ll transfer the banking information from the agreement to this agreement. You don’t need to do anything else — your banking information will update automatically for your other active agreements..."

Anybody else has seen that in his account, any ideas, has this any effect for the payment ???

Please help !

Thanks in advance
Tobias

Replies

• bellissimobellissimo Posts: 232Registered Users @ @
    I get the same. Bit weird, but it does say you don't need to do anything, so doesn't seem like there is anything to worry about.
  • bellissimobellissimo Posts: 232Registered Users @ @
    The wording is poor though ... "we'll transfer the banking info from the agreement to this agreement" ... does not exactly clarify what on earth is going on.
  • twernertwerner Posts: 462New Users @ @
    I totally agree with you, the only thing positive is "You don’t need to do anything else"...
    Thanks for the confirmation !