Advertise here

Advertise here

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How Do I Get Paid From Apple and Google? Is It Per App?

ANMuhaimenANMuhaimen LondonPosts: 1New Users Noob
Hi,

I am currently developing three apps - but each of them are with three different people each whom I have promised to give a percentage of the profit in return for helping me develop an app.

But I want to have all these apps under one designer account so my question is -How will Apple and Google pay me? Will they pay me per revenue each app makes, or in total? Is there any way to choose? As I would like them to pay me for each app so I can see how much each app is making in terms of revenue and then calculate any dividends I have to pay from there.

Please advise,

Many Thanks!

Replies

• dev666999dev666999 Posts: 3,554New Users @ @ @ @ @
    edited September 2016
    You will get paid one payment per month covering all apps. Apple will show you the amount allocated to each app inside iTunes Connect... meaning the amount each app earned using daily, weekly and monthly reports. It is your job to do the accounting, reconciliation, and timing differences beyond that.

It is straightforward once you understand how Apple accounts for its sales. Not so much if you haven't done this before, as it can get confusing until you understand Apple's format for doing so.
  • billibobbillibob Posts: 5New Users Noob
    Yes, you will get one payment as a summ