Advertise here

Advertise here

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I want my money !!!

SDTSDT Posts: 21New Users

Hello to everyone

Actually, I have some apps in the App Store & i had received more than once monthly financial reports.

In fact, not a lot of money, its nothing , just a few bucks , some small amounts

But what impressed me that Apple did not deposit any amount of these funds in my bank account.

I know that Apple is a trusted company, but I have the right to know !

1- Why Apple didn't deposit any of my amount ?

2- Is there is any thing I should do it to get my money ?

Thanks guys

Replies

• GHuebnerGHuebner Posts: 665Registered Users @ @ @
    edited December 2012
    Why didn't I get paid? What are the requirements?
    Payments are made within 45 days of calendar month end if both of the following conditions are met:

All documentation is complete, including any required banking and tax information.
    The payment threshold of USD $150 has been exceeded.
    If you have not received a payment for a given month within 45 days after the end of the month, please confirm that all documentation has been completed and provided. Also, please confirm that the cumulative amount owed exceeds USD $150 by converting reported amounts using current exchange rates.

https://itunesconnect.apple.com/WebObjects/iTunesConnect.woa/wo/9.0.0.9.1.9.1.1.8.1
  • SDTSDT Posts: 21New Users
    GHuebner said:

Why didn't I get paid? What are the requirements?
    Payments are made within 45 days of calendar month end if both of the following conditions are met:

All documentation is complete, including any required banking and tax information.
    The payment threshold of USD $150 has been exceeded.
    If you have not received a payment for a given month within 45 days after the end of the month, please confirm that all documentation has been completed and provided. Also, please confirm that the cumulative amount owed exceeds USD $150 by converting reported amounts using current exchange rates.

https://itunesconnect.apple.com/WebObjects/iTunesConnect.woa/wo/9.0.0.9.1.9.1.1.8.1

Thanks Mr Ghuebner.
    Actually I own USD 66.66 but its with Apple at the moment ,
    Knowing that its a total of apps sales from oct 2012 till jan 2013.
    What you are saying is I have to wait until the earnings is at least $150.
    Is that right ? Because it's from a very long time.
    Best wishes.