Advertise here

Advertise here

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Facebook Install Ads Question

poisendenpoisenden Posts: 225Registered Users @ @
Alright I am going to launch an app soon via GameSalad (bought it off someone). So I cannot have any SDKs included in the app. I want to use Facebook install ads (I heard they are highly effective) for the app. Without an SDK implemented, is it a good idea to use facebook install ads for a free app? If so, what should I pay per click, etc. Thanks in advance.
Revive Apps Getting Low Downloads - AppReviver.com

Replies

• mediaspreemediaspree FloridaPosts: 901Registered Users @ @ @
    You can still use it as a pay per install campaign you just can't track the cost per install which is by far the greatest metric I have found to measure effectiveness of a campaign.

Over the last 7 days I have seen a $0.13 cost per install (320 installs) on 859 clicks at a cost of $42.73 so my CPC was about $0.04 . I wouldn't pay much more than that but I assume FB is going to recommend a higher CPC to even show the ads.

My goal is to get under 10 cents per install to be at all profitable.
  • dev666999dev666999 Posts: 3,554New Users @ @ @ @ @
    But realistically, how many people are keeping your app once they download it.

Do you know the uninstall rate?

If you don't, your cost may be much higher than you think.
  • maccyfinmaccyfin Posts: 315Registered Users @ @
    do you guys know if facebook does install campaigns for the amazon app store?
    thanks all
    fyzb83.png2vjtll1.png6jdrhk.png