Advertise here

Advertise here

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sudden termination of the iOS Developer Program membership by Apple

2»

Replies

• avav2avav2 AustinPosts: 2 Noob
    While I respect your opinion, I think if enough people are on-board, Apple could be forced to at least take some remediation measures. Right now, they behave like an autocratic entity - not realizing (at least not openly) that small development shops are largely responsible for their store's success.
  • supergsuperg Posts: 58 @
    avav2 wrote: »
    In our case, we lost hundreds of app downloads due to an arbitrary closing of the account - and no explanation was forthcoming.
    Hundreds of downloads. Unless your app costs $100 per unit it doesn't sound you have lost significant revenue. Creating a new account won't make any difference to your apps' success changes.
  • kriskkrisk Posts: 25 @
    That must suck.
  • Crichton333Crichton333 Posts: 268 @ @
    People should really post screenshots of apps they had when they got banned because every thread just states "we got banned without warning". Your giving us zero information.

It's like if a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound. Apple erased every trace of your apps, did they even exist ?
    "Smoke me a kipper i'll be back for breakfast." -- iOS: Nebula Virtual Reality
2»