Advertise here

Advertise here

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Admob eCpm decreasing day after day

ramos_6ramos_6 caPosts: 3New Users Noob
Hello,

I am facing a huge decrease in Admob eCpm the last 5 days, from 0.22 to 0.12

While we have the same CTR, and even higher impressions/clicks.

Is anyone else facing this? I didn't change any settings, does any 1 can help me to know why is this happenning?

Thanks.

Replies

• maccyfinmaccyfin Posts: 315Registered Users @ @
    Not seen any big change on my side
    fyzb83.png2vjtll1.png6jdrhk.png

• ramos_6ramos_6 caPosts: 3New Users Noob
    Thank you maccyfin for replying, do you know what could possibly decrease the eCpm while I have same number of clicks?

not sure, it could just be a change in advertisers. i see ecpm go up and down quite often.

• jrustonappsjrustonapps Posts: 96New Users @
    My Admob eCPM doesn't seem any different than usual either. Just usual small fluctuations.

Could well be a change in advertisers like maccyfin said.
    This past 2 days though I've had a huge drop in impressions :s

• jrustonappsjrustonapps Posts: 96New Users @
    maccyfin wrote: »
    This past 2 days though I've had a huge drop in impressions :s

Is it just the fill rate that's decreased or is it the number of requests that's the problem?

My number of requests were down on Monday & Tuesday but that's because my apps always do better on weekends. My fill rate remains exactly the same, between 99.94% - 100%.
  • ilmmanilmman Posts: 950Registered Users @ @ @
    Well, in the marketing sub thread of this forum, I see alot of people suggesting NOT to use their spendings on mobile ads as they see it as a waste of money. Does this encourage the eCPM to go down as well? Since people might actually listen to the advice?
    Number of requests was a problem for me. But it looks like it was just delayed. Seems to be a little more normal now.

• sinhahumayunsinhahumayun DhakaPosts: 209New Users @ @
    I have noticed a decrease, but not as drastic as you. But, you may be right, a bunch of folks are complaining about a sharp fall. I really hope AdMob doesn't screw up. I am quite hurt already after RevMob's fall :(