Advertise here

Advertise here

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ADS Network with the best inventory

impe83impe83 ThailandPosts: 19New Users *
Hi guys,

Im looking for the ADS networks with the best and most varied inventory, what can you suggest?

I already using Charboost (which Im pretty satisfied), but I recently tried Applift and Applovin, and they both seem to have a limited ADS inventory (basically they always display the same ADS like Game of War, Bravefrontier and so on)

Thanks!

Replies

• vboviovbovio Posts: 431Registered Users @ @
    I recently tried Appflood on Android (also available for iOS) and they seem to have decent inventory..
  • sinhahumayunsinhahumayun DhakaPosts: 209New Users @ @
    @impe83‌ , try AdMob, as far as inventory variety is concerned, AdMob is perhaps the best. Loads of banner Ads option, even interstitial varieties is not bad, fill rate is great as well. The problem is the eCPM, not the best in the market.
  • impe83impe83 ThailandPosts: 19New Users *
    thanks @vbovio I will check it out!
    @impe83‌ , try AdMob, as far as inventory variety is concerned, AdMob is perhaps the best. Loads of banner Ads option, even interstitial varieties is not bad, fill rate is great as well. The problem is the eCPM, not the best in the market.

thanks, I tried Admob for banners and it was ok, didnt check it out for interstitials, how much bad is for ECPM? :D
  • YonaYona IsraelPosts: 2New Users Noob
    edited November 2014
    Hi,

I suggest giving Startapp a go, we have a 100% fill rate with ad units that are dynamic & unique.

You might be seeing the same ads because your users are from a countries which are possibly less sought after by some advertisers. This could be the reason for the lack of diversity you see in your app ads.

Startapp has been monetizing mobile traffic for over four years. We have more advertisers that cover every user and country out there. You will find our revenues are very competitive and offer top yields especially in countries that might be overlooked by other companies.

With that being said, you should also keep in mind that sometimes even when there are many ad options to offer, certain advertisers simply pays more per install which could translate into their ads being displayed over and over again. In this case it’s a cost effective practice that aims to achieve a higher eCPM from an ad offering a higher CPI.

If you would like to test our system and increase your coverage, ad diversity and revenue you can contact me on the email bellow:

Yona.lador@Startapp.com

Best Regards,
    Yona
  • OurielOhayonOurielOhayon tel avivPosts: 30New Users @
    Happy to help if you need a new source of demand with good looking ads > ouriel@appsfire.com
  • impe83impe83 ThailandPosts: 19New Users *
    Thanks guys,

I briefly tried Startapp but I wasnt fully convinced for 2 reasons:
    1. the Ads presentation itself wasnt really sexy compared to other networks..
    2. no remote stop for Ads (as I like to stop Ads showing if they dont perform that good)
    but of course I willing to reconsider if despite not looking that sexy they convert well! :smiley: 3. D

thanks I will also check out Appsfire!