Advertise here

Advertise here

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

iTunesConnect Web Crash & iAP fail on Live AppStore

Hi,

Has anyone ever had a problem with IAP once it's been approved and move to the live AppStore (Game is Football Owner)? The game is live but people are unable to unlock the game due to any of the iAP's not working.

Strange thing is this worked fine on the sandbox environment and has been approved by Apple. Now when I log onto iTunesConnect, select my game, then select "in-app purchases" the browser throws an exception and asks me to contract Apple with "Unable to Process Request".

Unfortunately, Apple are taking forever to response and I'm now getting mails from users wanting to buy my game but can't which is rather annoying.

Any help would be appreciated.

I've pastes the exception below I get from the browser. Thanks,

java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException at com.webobjects.appserver._private.WOActionRequestHandler._handleRequest(WOActionRequestHandler.java:281) at com.webobjects.appserver._private.WOActionRequestHandler.handleRequest(WOActionRequestHandler.java:168) at er.extensions.appserver.ERXDirectActionRequestHandler.handleRequest(ERXDirectActionRequestHandler.java:86) at com.webobjects.appserver.WOApplication.dispatchRequest(WOApplication.java:1830) at er.extensions.appserver.ERXApplication.dispatchRequest(ERXApplication.java:1145) at com.apple.jingle.foundation.appserver.MZSimpleApplication.dispatchRequest(MZSimpleApplication.java:253) at com.apple.jingle.appserver.MZApplication.dispatchRequest(MZApplication.java:1648) at com.apple.jingle.label.Application.dispatchRequest(Application.java:581) at com.apple.jingle.foundation.appserver.MZWorkerThread.dispatchRequest(MZWorkerThread.java:136) at com.webobjects.appserver._private.WOWorkerThread.runOnce(WOWorkerThread.java:585) at com.webobjects.appserver._private.WOWorkerThread.run(WOWorkerThread.java:756) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662) Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Seventeen for language [(MZLanguage#2)English_UK], addon adam [8

Replies

• tanukushtanukush Posts: 202Registered Users @ @
    Your game doesn't show the tag "offers in app purchase" in App Store.
    Can you check in itunesconnect In App Purchase --> Pricing and availibility --> Cleared for sale flag , It should be set to YES.
  • bailster101bailster101 Posts: 10New Users *
    Hi tanukush

Thanks for the reply. I've since had a reply from Apple and they admitted they deleted the iAP in the live environment. They're looking into it just now but it amazingly slow progress. In the meantime I'm getting mails asking why they can't buy the game....

:#