Advertise here

Advertise here

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is anyone's Chartboost eCPM low right now?

2»

Replies

• OddballOddball United StatesPosts: 118New Users @ @
    festival wrote: »
    eCPM jumps up and down from $5 to $0.6

And yes, my install and boot ups are high at $0.6

So the classic reply from Support "your boot ups are down" doesn't work here.

The great old Chartboost times are gone , or?

How many impressions do you get daily/monthly? As I mentioned to someone before, sounds like you get a low number so any installs or lack thereof, will drastically effect your numbers.

My CPM for November was about $7.85, CB still does very well for me.
  • panzeritipanzeriti United StatesPosts: 769Registered Users @ @ @
    I believe this is a result of advertiser campaigns changing. I know for awhile there, earlier this year, Game of War was paying a ridiculous amount per install. If I remember correctly, it was around $12.00/install. Now, I figure if they no longer have that advertisers campaign, eCPM and therefore revenue will drop significantly. I am currently seeing around $4-$8 eCPM across various games. They are def. not as bueno as before; perhaps too much competition now...
  • OddballOddball United StatesPosts: 118New Users @ @
    panzeriti wrote: »
    I believe this is a result of advertiser campaigns changing. I know for awhile there, earlier this year, Game of War was paying a ridiculous amount per install. If I remember correctly, it was around $12.00/install. Now, I figure if they no longer have that advertisers campaign, eCPM and therefore revenue will drop significantly. I am currently seeing around $4-$8 eCPM across various games. They are def. not as bueno as before; perhaps too much competition now...

The GOW days were about a year ago if I recall correctly, fall 2014, and I remember seeing installs of about $20 each. Those days were definitely outliers and can't be figured it. $4-8 cpm's are pretty good. I've talked with people at a couple ad networks and the CPM's I see and have mentioned have been very good from what they said.

• festivalfestival Posts: 44Registered Users @
    Oddball wrote: »

How many impressions do you get daily/monthly? As I mentioned to someone before, sounds like you get a low number so any installs or lack thereof, will drastically effect your numbers.

My ad impressions are the same like 3 month before. Just the revenue dropped by 40%.

It all started with the removal of minimum CPI financial settings.

• wingnowwingnow Posts: 16New Users *
    edited April 2016
    Without minimum CPI financial, chartboost is really bad. It is not an improvement at all, since this will show garbage ad more often and garbage ad cannot turn into click and downloads, as a result, profit turns bad, but chartboost maybe could earn more from this, who knows...
2»