Advertise here

Advertise here

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fake sales and what transaction ids look like

angelappsangelapps usaPosts: 257New Users @ @
Hi,

As far as I can see I get two distinct types of fake sales, the transaction id's look like this.

1. BFA45EEE-C8B9-4B9F-A9CA-9499B1922555

2. IN_APP_PURCHASE_NAME + some random number that's the same length as a genuine transaction id.

Does anyone know what methods people are using to make fake IAP's and get the above transaction id's?

Thanks

Replies

• iekeiiekei Posts: 550Registered Users @ @ @
    "Jailbreak makes crazy to it’s users."
  • angelappsangelapps usaPosts: 257New Users @ @
    Has anyone ever seen a genuine order number that looks the above?
  • jhonkjjhonkj Posts: 144New Users @ @
    wait, i thought jailbreakers were people who wanted to "try out" the app before they purchase. They legitimately wanted a "trial period"... ;) what is the icon for sarcasm, anyway.
  • jhonkjjhonkj Posts: 144New Users @ @
    from the link: "In-App Purchase
    We detected illegal tools to crack AppStore on your device. Please temporarily remove them to process the purchase
    And what to do?"

anyone know what developer is using to detect with?
  • angelappsangelapps usaPosts: 257New Users @ @
    edited January 2016
    I have been trying to implements some form of app receipt verification, with some difficulty, but I think a quick and dirty way exists.

From what I can tell, across 4000+ iap transactions, I can detect 100% of the time if the purchase is fake simply by the transaction ID.

I get three distinct types of transaction id's from fake sales and they are totally different to genuine apple id's. In fact the "urus" crack actually puts urus in the transaction id!