Advertise here

Advertise here

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Vungle No Payment Since November, Anyone?

Hi all!

Just checking with those who use the Vungle Video Ad Network, have you received any payments recently or since they transferred the payments to "Tipalti"?

Have you even went through the transfer process to Tipalti? I told told this process happened when the dashboard was updated a few months ago but I never received a notification or an invite for it.

We are supposed to be getting paid on a monthly basis now because we are above a monthly threshold if there even is any for wire payments.

I have contacted the payments team many times over the past few weeks but I never get a response leading to a solution. At first I was told to send my account email, etc. after sending the requested information almost 3 weeks ago, I have heard nothing since. I dont even get response anymore

Looking to see if this is a trend.

Thanks!

Replies

• dev666999dev666999 Posts: 3,583New Users @ @ @ @ @
    It's a trend with most ad agencies when they are having cash flow problems. They'll delay payment, and if cash flows do not improve, declare bankruptcy to avoid paying. This based on what I have seen on this board for 3 years now.

You, the client are expendable. Their other creditors have a higher priority than you. Hence the slow payment.
  • TapgangAppsTapgangApps USAPosts: 3New Users Noob
    Yes, I completely understand what you mean. I truly hope this is not the case with Vungle, I thought they were one of the larger publishers as far as video ads are concerned.
  • vboviovbovio Posts: 431Registered Users @ @
    I got Vungle payment on January 29.
  • TapgangAppsTapgangApps USAPosts: 3New Users Noob
    edited February 2016
    @vbovio thats great to hear. Did you have to sign up for "Tipalti" or were you paid by the regular means?
  • vboviovbovio Posts: 431Registered Users @ @
    I don't remember having to sign up for that, I think I did nothing, they pay me via Paypal.