Advertise here

Advertise here

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Apple Search Ads (Live Oct 5)

124»

Replies

• drpetedrpete RomaniaPosts: 3New Users Noob
    edited February 21
    search ads is a success for me until now. 4.99 paid app, 1 month run, 602,83$ spent, 618 conversions, average CPA 0.98. Also i benefit from the rankings increase, and that generates some organic sales too.

And no, you can`t turn on the dial, i didn't set any limit on daily spend, with a big campaign budget. But i still think that Apple algorithm is still learning and doesn't display the ads as often as it could.
  • astersdoastersdo USAPosts: 498New Users @ @
    Wow, that is a great result!
  • smallDevsmallDev LondonPosts: 5New Users Noob
    edited February 23
    My campaign bid is not limited and they show it like 3 displays in a month, this is a joke.
  • astersdoastersdo USAPosts: 498New Users @ @
    Displays are based on conversion rate as far as I can tell.
  • indie_devindie_dev baliPosts: 21New Users @
    drpete wrote: »
    search ads is a success for me until now. 4.99 paid app, 1 month run, 602,83$ spent, 618 conversions, average CPA 0.98. Also i benefit from the rankings increase, and that generates some organic sales too.

And no, you can`t turn on the dial, i didn't set any limit on daily spend, with a big campaign budget. But i still think that Apple algorithm is still learning and doesn't display the ads as often as it could.

Awesome results. Will try it! Thx for sharing
124»