Advertise here

Advertise here

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

End game?

marktwomarktwo Posts: 57New Users @
Well, all of my ad-generated money is drying up or gone, so I'm thinking about closing shop. I've lost all interest.

Anyone care to describe what happens if I don't renew my developer subscription? You know, just let it run out. How long do I have until Apple eventually removes my app from the AppStore?

And if I decide to come back, maybe a year or two later, is that possible without much hassle? Maybe even start a new business under a new name?

Replies

• angelappsangelapps usaPosts: 261New Users @ @
    Once your subscription ends you loose app store visibility, and your apps essentially don't exist anymore.

I believe that you can come back, pay, and all is good again, however this may be time limited to retain apps that were left in the account.

• Crichton333Crichton333 Posts: 275Registered Users @ @
    Why not just sell your apps as is and make bank. Dont just waste them away.
    "Smoke me a kipper i'll be back for breakfast." -- iOS: Nebula Virtual Reality
  • marktwomarktwo Posts: 57New Users @
    Why not just sell your apps as is and make bank. Dont just waste them away.

Sounds like a good idea, but I don't know anything about selling apps. And I don't feel like getting scammed either. So, might as well hang on to it.