Advertise here

Advertise here

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Balance Carried Forward on Payoneer card?

rijeka2008rijeka2008 Posts: 118Registered Users @ @
Anybody have issue Balance Carried Forward in last payment report for December it appears like apple does not want to send on payoneer?
Post edited by rijeka2008 on

Replies

• dev666999dev666999 Posts: 3,613New Users @ @ @ @ @
    @rijeka2008 what country do you reside in? Is there no way to link a foreign bank account to your Apple account? Years ago, I looked into using Payoneer, but felt it was simpler and safer to use my checking account to receive the payments.
  • Crichton333Crichton333 Posts: 278Registered Users @ @
    edited January 14
    When you google "payoneer apple developer" there are a couple of links from 2012.

Im gonna go out on a limb here and say that Apple doesnt support Payoneer.

p.s. I got my date for December like clockwork
    "Smoke me a kipper i'll be back for breakfast." -- iOS: Nebula Virtual Reality
  • iekeiiekei Posts: 596Registered Users @ @ @
    I think I had mine paid a few days before the December pay date.
  • rijeka2008rijeka2008 Posts: 118Registered Users @ @
    edited January 16
    It was Balance Carried Forward for payoneer account and I have changed bank to my local, now there is date as usual, still I dont know, does apple actually send money to payoneer?
    rijeka2008 wrote: »
    It was Balance Carried Forward for payoneer account and I have changed bank to my local, now there is date as usual, still I dont know, does apple actually send money to payoneer?

They do not. Apple would be hit hard if they would to allow payments to a offshore bank located in Belize for every developer.
  • id256id256 Posts: 83New Users @
    Indeed, they do not by default. But there's a feature called US Payment Service, which should make it possible. http://tracks.payoneer.com/r/3811
    Yep I have used US payment service but then it was Balance Carried Forward, I will retry next month!
    rijeka2008 wrote: »
    Yep I have used US payment service but then it was Balance Carried Forward, I will retry next month!

Post an update if you manage to do it. You can also add Payoneer to Pay Pal but then you get a message its denied.
  • rowennarowenna NYPosts: 6New Users Noob
    @rijeka2008 Is problem still continuing ? I used Payoneer at the past without problem.
    I will try next month and see what will happend!
  • indie_devindie_dev baliPosts: 24New Users @
    It all works with US Payment Service, try
    yep it does work!!!