Advertise here

Advertise here

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Applovin payment not received

I have not received my Applovin payment for december. I have contacted the Applovin support team but they said that the wire tansfer has already been sent. I would like to know if someone have not received his Applovin payment for december.

Replies

• sparksosparkso Posts: 494 @ @
    edited February 18
    i got mine, via paypal
  • bibi95bibi95 Posts: 22 @
    I still not received two payments (december and january). I think there is a problem with Applovin company because no one answer my email anymore.
    I received an answer from the accounting department. it's seem that the wire transfers were blocked for an unknown reason and only me seem to have this problem. I keep this post open to see if others peoples have the same problems.
  • dev666999dev666999 Posts: 3,558 @ @ @ @ @
    edited February 19
    bibi95 wrote: »
    I received an answer from the accounting department. it's seem that the wire transfers were blocked for an unknown reason and only me seem to have this problem. I keep this post open to see if others peoples have the same problems.

Sounds like you live in a country with poor banking controls. Solution would be to find a better bank in your country. Either that, or the codes you used for your wires were incorrect or have changed. Did your bank do a merger? or were they bought out? That can cause the problem you're seeing.
    Good news, I have received my payments for last month and this month. I think it was a routing problem because the first wire transfer seem to be resent by the bank itself. Thank to the community for your help.