Advertise here

Advertise here

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Expedited review taking 100x longer than standard one.

astersdoastersdo USAPosts: 498New Users @ @
Usually my app takes 5 minutes to pass review.

My expedited one is taking over 100 times longer as the reviewer keeps throwing back the support link:

http://www.mastersoftmobilesolutions.com/supportbb3/viewforum.php?f=128

Any idea what is wrong with it? The reviewer gives next to no information about why they don't like it and just says "Next steps please".

Why pull this up for an expedited binary when obviously urgency is the whole point of getting an expedited review?

Replies

• astersdoastersdo USAPosts: 498New Users @ @
    Now 200 x slower ...
  • dev666999dev666999 Posts: 3,547New Users @ @ @ @ @
    edited March 9
    @astersdo

Try creating a separate Contact page on your site that allows the user to contact you there with their concerns.

The alternative is a simple email address that loads an email for the user to fill out and communicate with you directly.

Either one should satisfy the reviewer and make it easier for a user to feel that they are getting personalized service.

Apple is becoming a royal PITA with their micromanaging, but that's Apple. Unfortunately, we're stuck with them.
    Post edited by dev666999 on
    So a contact page with an email displayed? I'll post one here and see what you think.
    Unfortunately some of the reviewers do seem ridiculous. They reviewed the previous version in 5 minutes a few days ago, but this one is expedited.
    Fab. They let it go this time. I'll get a contact page like you describe ready for next time.