Advertise here

Advertise here

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

iTunes Connect payment not recieved

petrutsmpetrutsm ClujPosts: 10New Users *
Short story, in my account appear paid on 4th may, until today nothing. Got the money monthly in the last 5 years and on the exact day specified in itunesconnect. Account is the same.
Also no reply from apple, sent a lot of emails.
My bank says that was no attempt for payment, even on intermediary bank.
Did you hear of such issues before?

Replies

• dev666999dev666999 Posts: 3,567New Users @ @ @ @ @
    I've seen this happen to others, and it's also happened to me. In my case I got paid the following month for two periods. Wasn't happy when it happened. Apple had no explanation for the glitch. But I did get paid... although a month too late.
  • petrutsmpetrutsm ClujPosts: 10New Users *
    but the first payment was returned in your case? Is still saying paid for march and 8th june expected pay day for april, i know that usually payment is returned if something goes wrong and the amount owed will change. In this case maybe they didn`t sent it at all...
    In my case, the original payment was never sent at all. Then on the next payment period, I got paid for two periods.

Someone else on this board also had a similar problem. Except in his case, he finally got paid all at once for 3 months in arrears. He was panicking thinking he had somehow been banned by Apple. Such was not the case. Shit happens. Things go wrong. But eventually it will right itself.

I understand your concerns and feel for you. The landlord still wants his monthly rent...
    Apple sent money to correct account but wrong swift code. Still no money, no rejected payment, nothing. How you can send to wrong swift code when you paid in same account for years????
    I would assume that these things are all software automated. So unless someone went in and changed your data, I don't see how the wrong Swift Code would be used.

or...

There were some banking changes with Swift Codes and whoever was in charge of the changes, f*cked it up.

Apple will never tell you what really happened behind the scenes but at least you'll get your money this coming pay period.
  • rijeka2008rijeka2008 Posts: 117Registered Users @ @
    edited May 23
    minimal payout is $150, if you earn less apple will not pay.
  • id256id256 Posts: 73New Users @
    rijeka2008 wrote: »
    minimal payout is $150, if you earn less apple will not pay.

If you bank card is issued in a first-world country, then the threshold is $10.
    is not about the threshold here...
  • id256id256 Posts: 73New Users @
    I know, that's just my 5 cents.