Advertise here

Advertise here

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to create new apple developer account after terminated?

Hello,

my account is just terminated. How can I create new one?
What should I do? Is new macbook required?

Thank you.

Replies

• ethanwaethanwa Orlando, FLPosts: 729Registered Users @ @ @
    edited June 16
    If you are terminated you are not allowed to create a new Apple Developer account for at least a year. Your best bet is to start a completely new company, but even then if they find out you run it you will be terminated again. They will look at your tax ID and information and if it matches your terminated account, you are screwed.

They terminated you because they wanted you off the App Store.

Good luck.
  • heisenberg23heisenberg23 Posts: 4New Users Noob
    edited June 17
    ethanwa wrote: »
    If you are terminated you are not allowed to create a new Apple Developer account for at least a year. Your best bet is to start a completely new company, but even then if they find out you run it you will be terminated again. They will look at your tax ID and information and if it matches your terminated account, you are screwed.

Good luck.

Thanks for reply.
    And what they will also look at? Can I use same mac, same phone?
  • smashingsmashing Posts: 289Registered Users @ @
    Have you tried developing on the Android platform?
    Time Calculator+ the best time calculator in the world.
  • heisenberg23heisenberg23 Posts: 4New Users Noob
    smashing wrote: »
    Have you tried developing on the Android platform?

Yes, I also have Android platform. But I need to create new Apple account.
  • raymngraymng Posts: 2,032Registered Users @ @ @ @

Good luck.

How do you know? You got terminated before?
  • matrixrealmatrixreal francePosts: 6New Users Noob

Good luck.

they look only et your tax id ?
    what about the ip network address
  • smashingsmashing Posts: 289Registered Users @ @
    Hello,

my account is just terminated. How can I create new one?
    What should I do? Is new macbook required?

Thank you.

Did you have any apps in the app store, if so what were they? Can you find them here? : https://www.appannie.com/en/

I am interested in seeing the apps that you have in the Android store if you can't find them on Appannie.

If you don't have any apps in the Apple App store, then you don't need an account to develop anymore or to run the apps on your device. You just need a Macbook, iPhone and XCode.
    Time Calculator+ the best time calculator in the world.
  • matrixrealmatrixreal francePosts: 6New Users Noob
    new iphone and new macbook ?
    maybe vmware will work with osx scierra or mavericks
    I know because of personal experience about 6-7 years ago. Things may have changed since then though... that was back when things were a bit more chaotic with Apple and the App Store.
    I know because of personal experience about 6-7 years ago. Things may have changed since then though... that was back when things were a bit more chaotic with Apple and the App Store.

So after Apple terminated your personal account, you created a new company account and Apple terminated it again?
    edited June 29
    raymng wrote: »

So after Apple terminated your personal account, you created a new company account and Apple terminated it again?

Yes, even though the company hadn't done anything wrong. It was a completely random termination about 1.5 years after my personal account was terminated (my personal account was making "video game guides" and I got one too many "copyright notices" from game companies). Must have been some internal audit or something that found me.

I am back on the App Store now doing something completely different in a much more legitimate business, with a business account set up properly, and have been that way for 6+ years now. No issues.

This was a long time ago, so like I said, rules and policies may have changed.

Yes, even though the company hadn't done anything wrong. It was a completely random termination about 1.5 years after my personal account was terminated (my personal account was making "video game guides" and I got one too many "copyright notices" from game companies). Must have been some internal audit or something that found me.

I am back on the App Store now doing something completely different in a much more legitimate business, with a business account set up properly, and have been that way for 6+ years now. No issues.

This was a long time ago, so like I said, rules and policies may have changed.

How did you open your current account then? Don't you afraid Apple will find you again?
    How did you open your current account then? Don't you afraid Apple will find you again?

Although I am involved in the business 100% and make all of the decisions, I am not the legal owner of the business on paper. That's as much as I am willing to share.

Although I am involved in the business 100% and make all of the decisions, I am not the legal owner of the business on paper. That's as much as I am willing to share.

Thank you!!

Do you know exactly why your company was terminated again? Did you submit some problematic apps to the app store?