Advertise here

Advertise here

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

iTunes Connect: more installs coming from "App Store Browse" than from "Search", how come?

SBPBuilderSBPBuilder NetherlandsPosts: 1New Users Noob
I'm looking at the statistics from a game I have in the App Store, trying to understand what is going on. I don't understand the data.

According to iTunes Connect App Analytics, most of my installs are coming from App Store Browse. I released the app months ago, so it can't be traffic from the initial launch boost.

How are people finding my game? I would think using store search or a direct link, but definitely not from browsing the store. My game has barely any traffic so I can hardly imagine it showing up in the app store rankings.

PS: The game is translated in four languages: English, Dutch, German and French. Dutch is by doing the best by far, for some reason.

I'd think the reason for this is because I'm ranking #1 for certain Dutch phrases (for example "vliegspel"). It would make much more sense if iTunes Connect was showing more installs from App Store Search than from App Store Browse, right?