Advertise here

Advertise here

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone else having problems since release of 11.1?

CoDEFRoCoDEFRo Posts: 643New Users @ @ @
My downloads have remained steady, but sales have decreased. I noticed that the re-downloads have doubled, and that on or around the day of the release, they were through the roof. Might just be something specific to my app, but I was wondering if anyone had experienced the same?

Replies

• CoDEFRoCoDEFRo Posts: 643New Users @ @ @
    Actually, upon further examination the downloads are down and so is the rate which people buy it. Not sure if the second impacted the first at all, this might have no relation to iOS11.1 and could be the result of an algorithm change. Not sure what's going on.
  • AndIndieAndIndie Posts: 6New Users Noob
    Probably some people moved apps to iCloud, then after upgrade to iOS11 they re-download them?
  • CoDEFRoCoDEFRo Posts: 643New Users @ @ @
    AndIndie wrote: »
    Probably some people moved apps to iCloud, then after upgrade to iOS11 they re-download them?

Yeah you're right, this is a trend I never noticed and I think it's unrelated to my downturn in sales. Hopefully just a slow week.
  • astersdoastersdo USAPosts: 640New Users @ @ @
    Slow week for me too. Slow month even :)
  • bellissimobellissimo Posts: 204Registered Users @ @
    Yes, if you are low on space apps will get deleted to allow the update, then re-installed afterwards. So you would get a lot of re-downloads on every major iOS update. I haven't noticed any difference in sales since iOS 11 was released.
  • astersdoastersdo USAPosts: 640New Users @ @ @
    My downloads are about the same now, but revenue has gone up 50% overall due to ad network changes. Really need more downloads.