Advertise here




Advertise here

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

new ios developper account question ?

matrixrealmatrixreal francePosts: 11New Users *
Hello guys,
i did create new developper account with new credit card / name / ip adress
i have 2 approved apps on this account since 6 months and everything seem to be ok
i would like to add a second bank information to receive money from in app purchases
can i add my bank information ... that was from a terminated account last year ?
thank you

Replies

  • sparksosparkso Posts: 567Registered Users @ @ @
    matrixreal wrote: »
    Hello guys,
    i did create new developper account with new credit card / name / ip adress
    i have 2 approved apps on this account since 6 months and everything seem to be ok
    i would like to add a second bank information to receive money from in app purchases
    can i add my bank information ... that was from a terminated account last year ?
    thank you

    i did the same, should be ok.
  • matrixrealmatrixreal francePosts: 11New Users *
    sparkso wrote: »
    matrixreal wrote: »
    Hello guys,
    i did create new developper account with new credit card / name / ip adress
    i have 2 approved apps on this account since 6 months and everything seem to be ok
    i would like to add a second bank information to receive money from in app purchases
    can i add my bank information ... that was from a terminated account last year ?
    thank you

    i did the same, should be ok.

    you did use another name (and credit card) to create a new account and you did add your bank account ? wich is linked to your old terminated itunes account, you sure ?
  • sparksosparkso Posts: 567Registered Users @ @ @
    matrixreal wrote: »
    sparkso wrote: »
    matrixreal wrote: »
    Hello guys,
    i did create new developper account with new credit card / name / ip adress
    i have 2 approved apps on this account since 6 months and everything seem to be ok
    i would like to add a second bank information to receive money from in app purchases
    can i add my bank information ... that was from a terminated account last year ?
    thank you

    i did the same, should be ok.

    you did use another name (and credit card) to create a new account and you did add your bank account ? wich is linked to your old terminated itunes account, you sure ?

    Yes. I only have one bank account.
Sign In or Register to comment.