Advertise here

Advertise here

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

itunes payments, banking "Please stop emailing us."

hrgpachrgpac Posts: 49Registered Users
edited November 2009 in Business, Legal, & App Store
I already posted this answer, but it needs its own thread:
Hello

Please stop emailing us. Your 22 emails in the past two days is bordering harassment. We receive a thousand emails a day, and will respond as soon as we can.

Kind regards,

 Dean Migchelbrink | iTunes Finance | Apple Inc

History:

Asking about payment in Jan:
By contract, the Financial Reports and Payments are due 45 days from the close of our fiscal month. So December sales are due by mid February. In practice, we attempt to have all reports placed in your iTunes Connect account by the 15th of each month....

Kind regards,

 Stephanie Rodriguez | iTunes Finance | Apple Inc

Jan 16th and no payment:
A USD payment for the US territory was wired to your account on 12/19/08 in the amount of $xxxx USD.
It has not been returned to our account. Please contact your Bank for assistance.

Kind Regards,

 Stephanie Rodriguez
| iTunes Royalty | Apple Inc

Jan 23th and no money on bank:
I am looking into this for you and will have answer soon. I will contact you as soon as I can get more details.

Kind Regards,

 Stephanie Rodriguez

Feb 16th and after sending a bunch of emails:
My apologies for the delayed response time. We have an incredible amount of daily communications that we receive and our response time is generally a 30 day turn around time.

However, I have researched you payment problem. Unfortunately, it appears the reasons for your delayed payments was due to an issue with the intermediary bank your bank uses to convert and transfer the funds from bank to bank. Payments were rejected for invalid account number. Which sometimes is a general response from them. We have corrected the problem and you should begin to see payments funding to your account this month starting the 28th of February and continuing through the 15th of March.
 Stephanie Rodriguez

April 1st, STILL NO MONEY... after an email to check my bank data:
Thank you for your e-mail.

Please note that we will update your bank details in our financial system (SAP), however, these changes will not be reflected in your iTunesConnect account. You will not receive a confirmation notice when this has been updated, however, please allow ten business days for this to be reflected in your wire payment instructions.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Best Regards,

 Danielle Penhall | iTunes Royalty Team | Apple Inc

The original reason for which didn't work the first time:
Thank you for your e-mail. I will be changing the information tomorrow morning. I am showing that the reason for the first rejected payment was that the corresponding banks were not established in our accounting system....

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Best Regards,

 Danielle Penhall | iTunes Royalty Team | Apple Inc

After the 10 business days... NO MONEY... I sent a bunch of emails again every few hours and then:
Hello

Please stop emailing us. Your 22 emails in the past two days is bordering harassment. We receive a thousand emails a day, and will respond as soon as we can.

Kind regards,

 Dean Migchelbrink | iTunes Finance | Apple Inc

AND THE MONEY?
Post edited by hrgpac on

Replies