Advertise here

Advertise here

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you see the new featured - Sales Tracker

KryckterKryckter Posts: 421Registered Users @ @
I thought an app from a member on this forum was just recently rejected and it had this same functionality?

On a side note, anyone using it? Is the developer around on these forums, can we say some PROMO codes??!?!?

iTunes Store
Post edited by Kryckter on
<font color="DarkOrange"><div align="center">iOS App Developer</div></font>

Replies

• john3478john3478 Posts: 403Registered Users
    edited May 2009
    Kryckter wrote: »
    I thought an app from a member on this forum was just recently rejected and it had this same functionality?

On a side note, anyone using it? Is the developer around on these forums, can we say some PROMO codes??!?!?

iTunes Store

May be Apple get loose or it is accidentally approved. yes, agree, I want promo codes. :)

I think the initial developer who develop similar stuff which got rejected will get very mad by now. :)
  • wuf810wuf810 Posts: 1,052Registered Users @ @ @ @
    edited May 2009
    john3478 wrote: »
    May be Apple get loose or it is accidentally approved. yes, agree, I want promo codes. :)

I think the initial developer who develop similar stuff which got rejected will get very mad by now. :)

he sure is....My App Rejected While Similar App Approved AND Featured @ Dr. Touch
  • spinyanteaterspinyanteater Posts: 154Registered Users @ @
    edited May 2009
    I was lucky enough to be one of the beta testers of Dr Touch's app, MyAppSales, and I've used it every day since I've had it. I was very sorry for the developer when it was rejected, so to see other apparently identical apps be accepted makes me really cross. It's another example of the inconsistency shown by Apple. I hope that the dev gets a proper reply to his email (shown at the link above) but has anyone ever had a helpful answer from Apple in this sort of situation?
  • Oliver DrobnikOliver Drobnik Vienna, AustriaPosts: 538New Users, Registered Users @ @ @
    edited May 2009
    I was lucky enough to be one of the beta testers of Dr Touch's app, MyAppSales, and I've used it every day since I've had it. I was very sorry for the developer when it was rejected, so to see other apparently identical apps be accepted makes me really cross. It's another example of the inconsistency shown by Apple. I hope that the dev gets a proper reply to his email (shown at the link above) but has anyone ever had a helpful answer from Apple in this sort of situation?

Thanks for all the support. Make sure your put in a feature request for an official API if you have not yet done so.

Also blog it, twitter it and spread the word in any other fashion you might see fit. If we stir up enough of a media buzz then Apple might either create such an API or do away with this nonsensical interpretation of their own rules.
    Buy my book "Barcodes with iOS 7": http://bitly.com/barcodes_iOS

Get 50% until March 9th with promo code "mldrobnik"
  • hanamobileshanamobiles Posts: 13Registered Users
    edited May 2009
    Apple has done similar things again and again. Two of mine apps are rejected for some "violation" which is absolutely nonsense. But I saw there are other apps with exactly same ideas approved.
    Kryckter wrote: »

iTunes Store