Advertise here

Advertise here

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone got paid by Mobclix?

stupivanstupivan Posts: 12
edited December 2010 in Business, Legal, & App Store
I have only received 20% of the money I should have got last month for my December payment

and this month, they tell me they need more time on 22nd, so has anyone ever got what they actually should have received from them? does this happen every month? This is the second month running it has happened to me
Post edited by stupivan on

Replies

• TunaNuggetTunaNugget Posts: 1,123 @ @ @ @
    edited April 2010
    I had to contact them last month after the 75 day mark - that's 75 days after the end of the month, not 75 days after my first report. I'm guess I'm going to have to contact them again this month.

I know they're instituting a new payment policy and reporting mechanism, but they have to focus on getting money to publishers now.
  • stupivanstupivan Posts: 12
    edited April 2010
    i submit the ticket ask about this month already, and i got this

"We recently had some issues with the networks and our accounts which needed reconciliation before we could begin to processing our payments."

good luck to us
  • NitinNitin Posts: 18
    edited April 2010
    Hey All,

If you have any problems with payments, feel free to email me directly. nitin [at] mobclix [dot] com.

We've got everything sorted out now so it shouldn't be a problem.

thanks,
    Nitin.
    (BizDev at Mobclix)
  • choronchoron Posts: 27
    edited April 2010
    I'll stop using them right now, there's really no point in getting ripped off by those guys.
  • spirestudiosspirestudios Posts: 35 @
    edited April 2010
    ATTN:

After following up Nitin's post above, I was forwarded to the someone else at mobclix. Here is what I was told.

"Mobclix recently has had some issues with ad networks and their
    payments. In order to reconcile these issues, we temporarily placed
    our accounts on hold until we can have the issues resolved. As soon as
    this happens we will process and remit the outstanding payments to
    publishers."

Please disregard what has been stated above by Nitin, It seems there is still a problem and they are trying to resolve it.

The person @ mobclix that I was forwarded to said "There may be a communication disconnect here. I will talk to Nitin about it."

I wanted to update everyone on the issue since we are all waiting for payments.

Thanks
  • ry729ry729 Posts: 28
    edited April 2010
    Thank you for the update spire. My future apps are going to be with admob because of this, and was thinking of switching my current apps to admob.

If someone could chime in with their payment experience with admob, would def appreciate it.

Best, -r
    edited April 2010
    The Mobclix newsletters, blogs and tweets have nothing but happy-talk. I would like some indication from someone at Mobclix that they understand the bottom line here.
    edited April 2010
    ry729 wrote: »
    Thank you for the update spire. My future apps are going to be with admob because of this, and was thinking of switching my current apps to admob.

If someone could chime in with their payment experience with admob, would def appreciate it.

Best, -r

We also deal with admob and I can tell you that Admob pays 30 days after the completion of the month. We haven't had any issue with payments as of yet.

One thing to note is that Admob is only one network, where as Mobclix is multiple networks (which in turn creates a higher CPM most of the time)
  • ethanwaethanwa Orlando, FLPosts: 720 @ @ @
    edited April 2010
    Admob is ALWAYS on time. I have used them for over a year now.
    edited April 2010
    Just an update, Mobclix do pay my (Nov 09, Dec 09)(80%), Jan 10(100%) payment to me on 24 Apr 2010.

To be honest, this company do provide me outstanding result on ads. BUT only if their payment problem solve. so I will see few more months until i recommend to everyone.

I will keep update in this forum.
    edited May 2010
    Has anyone been paid yet?

I've yet to receive an update, or reply to my emails.
    edited May 2010
    No money yet.
    edited May 2010
    May I know which month payment you haven't receive?
    edited May 2010
    stupivan wrote: »
    May I know which month payment you haven't receive?

January is the month currently due (now overdue).
    edited May 2010
    TunaNugget wrote: »
    January is the month currently due (now overdue).

have you try to submit a support ticket in their dashboard? try it, it always work better.
    edited May 2010
    stupivan wrote: »
    have you try to submit a support ticket in their dashboard? try it, it always work better.

Thanks, I'll give it a try.
  • renwoshinrenwoshin Posts: 29
    edited May 2010
    no money yet for me either
    edited May 2010
    have you try to contract them? like submit a ticket in dashboard. maybe they will help you.

Let us know the update~ Thanks
  • ams123ams123 Posts: 18
    edited May 2010
    I am also still waiting to receive payment for January.
    edited May 2010
    This is absolutely ridiculous. Payment was due on April 15. I submitted a ticket on April 28, and Eric Lee responded,

"Apologies on the delay. Ad networks are just now finalizing their January numbers, this has resulted in a slight delay in Mobclix receiving the payments from them. We should be getting them in the next 1-2 weeks, at which point we'll immediately turn that around and remit to you."

Today is May 9, and I still haven't heard anything from them. By the time I receive the January payment (if I ever do), the February payment will be due. Well, given the circumstances, I wouldn't hold my breath to receive the February payment on time now either. Meanwhile, I have already received a check from Admob for March.

Don't get me wrong, I definitely appreciate the service Mobclix offers and I do make substantially more money with Mobclix than Admob (albeit hypothetically, since I have yet to receive the money). Regardless, I hope they realize they are breaching their contract and can be subject to lawsuits as a result.

If they can't offer payment by Net75 as they promise, they shouldn't promise it at all. Where's the accountability? What kind of way is this to do business? How would I be able to work with them in the future if I can't rely on them? Their only saving grace is the value they do provide to the user (again hypothetically). For now, I'll lay the blame on the fact that they're a growing startup, but if this continues, that excuse is not going to be enough and lawsuits start flowing in, and they can count me to be among them.
    edited May 2010
    Well the eCPM looks good but having only recieved 10%payment for Jan and nothing for Feb. It's time to move to a new company that will actually pay you. And yes I have submitted a ticket.
  • Goobster71Goobster71 Posts: 40
    edited May 2010
    I've been considering using Mobclix, but this thread concerns me. Did Mobclix get this ironed out?

Thanks
    edited May 2010
    Yes, they paid on 5/20 for my January and February payments. I had to personally heckle the people there.
    edited May 2010
    Here is update, they paid on 5/19 for my February payments. so I think mobclix is getting better and better now. I hope they can keep doing so good.
    edited May 2010
    I finally got a special payment issued on 5/24 for the remainder of Jan. and all of Feb. after two support request. I am going to wait to till I see automatic payments being processed before I give them any more business or consider the issues resolved.