Advertise here

Advertise here

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Posting Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING

RhadeRhade Posts: 661Registered Users @ @ @
edited March 2014 in Code For Sale
Edit: Contact any of our moderators for issues related to these rules.

This intention of this forum is to hold the "one-time for sale" items that we get periodically that haven't really fit anywhere else. Let me be clear:

THIS IS NOT TO BE USED FOR SHAMELESS ADVERTISING.

The basic premise here is that you have something programming-related that you are selling. Once it is sold, it's gone, you have nothing more to do with it, there is nothing else to sell. For example, you have an old app that you don't care about anymore, and want to get a couple bucks for the code. Or you have decided to leave this field altogether, and are selling all of your apps, your company assets, etc. This is not to be used for selling your car, or your shelves, or anything else that would be more appropriate on eBay. Whatever is listed here had better be pretty darned closely related to iOS development.

New Thread Rules
  • You may have only 1 thread per item(s) for sale.
  • The item(s) should be sold on a one-time basis. If you are selling multiple copies of the same code, that belongs in Shameless Advertising.
  • The item(s) should be very closely related to iOS development. An app, multiple apps, a company, rights to something, etc.

Replying/Bumping Rules

In short, replies are not allowed in this forum. If you hit the reply button, chances are that you screwed up. These are the exceptions:
  • The OP may bump once per calendar month. So if you post at the end of May and again at the beginning of June, that's fine. Post twice in June and that's not fine.
  • The OP may post at any time to indicate that the item has been sold, or has been removed from sale.
  • If additional clarification is needed regarding what is for sale, then that request may be made.

Miscellaneous

We are still working out how we want to handle scammers. For now, if there is a dispute, send me a PM with a link to the thread.

During this transition period, I'm willing to allow some flexibility. If you have something for sale that was moved to Shameless Advertising and could be allowed here instead, send me a PM with appropriate links.
Post edited by Rhade on
Do not quote questionable posts.
Do not post moderator requests in public. Send a PM.
vvvvv ---- Use the flag button to report spam.
This discussion has been closed.