Advertise here

Advertise here

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Young Pre-Graduate developers who want to help startup business

PhaeoDevelopmentPhaeoDevelopment LondonPosts: 1 Noob
Basically, my friend and I started this development business and then he recently moved to another country and doesn't have time to continue. I am only 17 years old and I live near London and when I say started this business I really do mean that's all we've done. We're working on an app at the moment but with him gone, I need one or two people around my age and experience to help with this app as I cannot do it alone. I'm not looking for someone to hire to make the app for me. In fact I am more looking for someone who wants to help run their own little app development business, and make this interesting app targeted at teenagers. It will be a fun project to run but sadly the only financial commitment I can make is dependent on sales of apps and advertising on the web etc. so it is more like an investment in the business.
If you want to be my partner in development and have knowledge of programming in Objective-C or Javascript or PHP or even Flash. Anything will do! Email me at contact@phaeodev.com or thom@phaeodev.com