Mobile App Developer with iOS/Android experience required to join a global travel brand based in the City of London. The role offers an excellent salary of £65 - £70k, with additional company benefits.
Key Skills and Background
- 1-2 years of experience in mobile app development
- 4 years experience in software development, with a good knowledge of object orientated principles
- Fluency in English
- Self-motivated but able to work in a team-based environment
- An app in the app store that you are proud of
- Experience with using python, ruby on rails, C++ and/or Haskell (Preferred but not compulsory)
My client is a global travel brand that serve over 15 million customers. You will be working along-side a team of highly creative engineers, product managers and designers who strive to make the best mobile client for customers. If you are self-driven, energetic and have a passion for mobile app development, this could be the role for you.
For more information about this exciting opportunity, please get in touch!