Feral Interactive is a leading developer and publisher of AAA Mac and Linux games.
We're currently looking for graduates and experienced developers to join our internal development team.
This is a great opportunity for a new graduate to break into the games industry, or an experienced developer to move to the next stage in their career. You should be very comfortable working in C/C++ and Objective-C, and previous experience developing for iOS is advantageous.
These are permanent, full-time positions based at our offices in London, UK.
What experience should you have?
- Strong C/C++ and Objective-C skills
- Educated to degree-level
- Experience with Cocoa and iOS development
What else would help?
- Demonstrable development experience (professional or hobbyist)
- Familiarity with 3D programming techniques
What makes a great fit with Feral?
- A desire to do your best work all of the time
- Curiosity and a love of problem-solving
- The ability to work effectively without direct supervision
- Good written and verbal communication skills
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Relaxed small company atmosphere
- Regular company dinners and outings
How do I apply?
To apply, send a copy of your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about Feral, visit our website at: http://www.feralinteractive.com/