Advertise here

Advertise here

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a able and experienced iOS developer(s) for a messaging app

rkg1023rkg1023 washington dc Posts: 1New Users Noob
Hello,

We all use text messaging and email messaging apps one way or the other. The idea for my app builds on this core use and enhances it by simplifying it. Intrigued? Well I can share more if you come join me in developing the app.

A short background info: Few months ago I got an idea for a app and unlike the others where I didn't follow through, I decided to work on my idea and build an app around it. In the next few months, I developed the app idea by writing the expected features and requirements. I developed process flows and visual aids like screenshots to go along. To be cautious, I ran the idea of the app with trusted friends to get their candid feedback. They all said they would use and like the idea!! Hence I'm looking for a able and experienced developer who can code my app and bring it to my life. I can provide all the assistance in terms of the app look and feel, the screens, features etc. This is my first experience with developing the app so I'm learning as much as I can!

Final part is the compensation. I'm looking for a partner since I have additional features that can be developed once we roll out the first version. Hence the compensation would be in terms of equity in the app. We can discuss the specifics once we talk and both agree to be part of this project. I know that I'm all-in!

Please email me for additional details or questions.

Thanks for reading.

Replies

• dev666999dev666999 Posts: 3,512New Users @ @ @ @ @
    rkg1023 wrote: »
    Hello,

We all use text messaging and email messaging apps one way or the other. The idea for my app builds on this core use and enhances it by simplifying it. Intrigued? Well I can share more if you come join me in developing the app.

A short background info: Few months ago I got an idea for a app and unlike the others where I didn't follow through, I decided to work on my idea and build an app around it. In the next few months, I developed the app idea by writing the expected features and requirements. I developed process flows and visual aids like screenshots to go along. To be cautious, I ran the idea of the app with trusted friends to get their candid feedback. They all said they would use and like the idea!! Hence I'm looking for a able and experienced developer who can code my app and bring it to my life. I can provide all the assistance in terms of the app look and feel, the screens, features etc. This is my first experience with developing the app so I'm learning as much as I can!

Final part is the compensation. I'm looking for a partner since I have additional features that can be developed once we roll out the first version. Hence the compensation would be in terms of equity in the app. We can discuss the specifics once we talk and both agree to be part of this project. I know that I'm all-in!

Please email me for additional details or questions.

Thanks for reading.

I seriously doubt that you will get any smart and experienced developer to accept your compensation offer. The appstore is so crowded, that your app will die without a reasonable marketing budget. Making that equity interest pretty much worthless. Better to offer some hard cash. Nobody likes working for nothing.