I'm looking for a Unity developer (2D mostly) which has experience with iOS and Android games building from start to end (ready for publishing) there are not big projects usually would take 1 week per project at most.
I'll leave here some job requirements:
- Can developer 2D games for iOS and Android using unity.
- Can fully code the project from start to finish and has iOS and Android devices to test on. (*would be great to have at least Android*)
- Has already completed some games and can provide links to completed project.
- Can develop 1 small game every 1 week and keep to this schedule.
- Can speak and write English fluently.
- Can do all work in the game using a package like Photoshop. The art work does not need to be amazing but must have a consistent style such as 'doodle' 'abstract' 'retro' etc. Also some art work could be provided to you from art websites. [icons and screenshots included]
- Can integrate ad network and in-app purchase sdk's in to the game for google play, amazon, and iOS app stores. [AppLovin, Chartboost, Admob, UnityAds maybe Amazon ads aswell]
- Can work from home and access sites like youtube, facebook, skype [especially skype since will the main communication channel]
- Is self managed and can provide work updates regularly.
- Salary is $400 per month and a bonus may come in time if all works well.
Also if you can provide some links to some of your own projects or projects that your worked at, that will be great when sending the application through email. We want full time devotement for the project, no part time or students.
Applications must be sent at: email@example.com use [Job] tag in the email title.