Advertise here

Advertise here

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

iphone app development for start-up

Bruno50Bruno50 Seattle Posts: 1 Noob
Sir/Ma'am,

I am a recent MBA grad with < 11 months left in the military. As I transition to a civilian management position, I am actively seeking start-up ventures. Recently, I have been working with a very solid concept that does not seem to already exist.

I have been learning Python and Java over the past year, and have had some previous experience in HTML and Visual Basic a long time ago; however, I have come to the realization that attempting to take on the coding side of this concept on my own will slow the time-to-market delivery of a finished product beyond my standard.

I am looking to partner with one (or a small group of) developer(s) in order to transform my idea into a working product that pays us back in the near-term. I will handle the majority of the business processes, but need to have something tangible to present businesses that we will form a network with. Having a tangible working product will allow me to more effectively safeguard our work legally with patent pending, non-disclosures, etc., as the exact characteristics of the app will be more defined.

I want to form a team with equal share. I believe that this idea will not be too hard to get off the ground from the app development side. Ideally, I would like to work on this project very seriously, but in our free time.

Please contact me if you are interested!

V/r

Lee

Email: leebrunovsky@yahoo.com