Ok, first, let's start with why I'm here. I recently joined a startup whose mission is to align the goals of mobile game developers with social good.
We have found that having social good tied to in-app purchases increases conversion rate of free players to paid customers. So, for instance, if a player knows that a portion of their in-app purchase will go to help small businesses in Africa, they are more likely to purchase. They are more likely to share the game via social media. And they are just as likely to make repeat purchases (whether or not those subsequent purchases are "social good" purchases).
We have developed a whole SDK for developers to plug into games and handle the deployment of capital to these social good endeavors.
Ok - now for an explanation of what we need:
Game developers who
- have a game live in the app store (iOS or Android is fine)
- have in-app purchases in that game
- are willing to integrate our SDK (at least for a short period of time to test it out)
- are willing to chat with us about the product and what we can do to make the whole
- integration experience as awesome as possible.
As we are a startup, we don't have infinite funds, but we can offer $100 to each developer (limited slots available) and the knowledge that you are helping out a company whose mission is to help the world.
Message me if you are interested!