Please do not post the same thing multiple times. The board software automatically flags certain posts as needing moderator attention. This happens the most often for new users. I'm pretty sure this is made clear at the time you attempt to post. Posting the same thing over and over again just makes that many more posts the moderators have to weed through later. This makes us sad. Don't make us sad. If your post/thread doesn't appear, just wait a while. Don't post it again. If it hasn't shown up by the next day, then you can try again. I normally go through posts in the mornings, and try to check a few times throughout the day, but I'm not here 24/7. There will typically be a significant delay before posts are approved. Just be patient.
EGGSIST LTD is offering a position for a full-time software engineer specialised in application development for the iPhone, with particular focus on GAME DEVELOPMENT.
- Education: Bachelor or above (Major in Computer Science or related field)
- Work experience (REQUIRED): * At least 3 years in software development * Object Oriented programming and design patterns * Experienced with Objective-C programming * Experienced with Quartz and Cocoa libraries * Experienced in game development * Familiar with iPhone APIs * Familiar with a 2D game development framework for the iPhone
- Work experience (recommended): * Good knowledge of Java or J2ME or Android * Experience with 3D game development * Familiar with Scrum methodology
- Language skills: * Good oral & written English (working language)
- Additional requirements: * Good communication skills * Strong sense of responsibility * Willingness to keep learning and improving
If you are interested in this position please send your cv to [email]email@example.com[/email]