Please do not post the same thing multiple times. The board software automatically flags certain posts as needing moderator attention. This happens the most often for new users. I'm pretty sure this is made clear at the time you attempt to post. Posting the same thing over and over again just makes that many more posts the moderators have to weed through later. This makes us sad. Don't make us sad. If your post/thread doesn't appear, just wait a while. Don't post it again. If it hasn't shown up by the next day, then you can try again. I normally go through posts in the mornings, and try to check a few times throughout the day, but I'm not here 24/7. There will typically be a significant delay before posts are approved. Just be patient.
Looking for iOS developer
We are looking for iOS developer on an iPhone app:
1. It is a client which talks to a server app running on Google App Engine.
2. It also talks to Facebook, for posting messages and retrieving information.
3. There would be around 10 screens that show different information, from server app on GAE and/or Facebook.
4. User can enter messages and post them to Facebook and/or the server app on GAE.
5. We expect it to be no more than a month of work.
If you are interested, please PM me your resume (including portfolio), rate, and estimated schedule.