Please do not post the same thing multiple times. The board software automatically flags certain posts as needing moderator attention. This happens the most often for new users. I'm pretty sure this is made clear at the time you attempt to post. Posting the same thing over and over again just makes that many more posts the moderators have to weed through later. This makes us sad. Don't make us sad. If your post/thread doesn't appear, just wait a while. Don't post it again. If it hasn't shown up by the next day, then you can try again. I normally go through posts in the mornings, and try to check a few times throughout the day, but I'm not here 24/7. There will typically be a significant delay before posts are approved. Just be patient.
We are looking for an experienced iPhone game app programmer. We would like to get some a general hourly cost based on the information we provide below.
From the list of bidders we will choose a list of candidates that will be provided with more detailed specifications (in a private message). After we discussed our vision of the project and provide an outline, candidates will be given the opportunity to modify their bid with an estimate for time.
We are a small but fast growing company, so with the right iPhone game app programmer a long term full time employment is a definite consideration for a professional and creative individual.
- Skills: The project will require programming for iOS 4 and iOS 5 on 2d isometric 2d platform. You will be required to know XCode, Objective-C and OpenGL ES. It would be helpful if you understand Python, SQL and have some experience preparing and compressing audio and visual assets.
- Tools/Software: This is a virtual position requiring a freelancer who will provide the work location and all the tools required to complete this project in a reasonable time period and within budget.
- Communication: It's important so you must speak and understand English well. Successful candidate will be required to discuss this project via Skype.
- Accountable: Must be prepared to document progress and communicate daily. You will need to be available and able to respond to any questions or issues promptly.
- Professional: It is expected that you to be dedicated to a timely outcome of (bug free) polished product.
- Adaptable: You will be expected have a flexible organized process.
- Experience: This is essential, therefore; please provide verifiable previous work examples of programming with commercial iOS products for the iPhone and iPad. Also you will need to show us your understanding of a game product.
All Graphics will be provided.
All copyrights to code and images remain with us.
THE GAME This game is very simple board game. In it player(s) will simply be trying to move a character to reach point as quickly as possible picking up objects as they go. The movement needs to be a sliding style not a button or tapping style. For right now there will only be three levels.
This App Will Require Isometric 2D Usability Squeeze and Magnify Player Friendliness Smooth User Interface Single Player Mode Multiplayer Mode Encryption Security In-App Purchase System Push Notification Game Center Integration
Anyone who does not know XCode, Objective-C and OpenGL ES will not be considered for this project. My name is Gail. Anyone who does not read this far so they know that I have asked that they reply via PM to my attention will not be considered for this project.