Advertise here

Advertise here

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What is your opinion about an app that could save lives? yourHelp

johnUrdesjohnUrdes new yorkPosts: 2New Users Noob
edited August 2014 in iPhone Promo Codes
]My name is Urdes Tudor Ionut, I'am a student at Faculty of Cybernetics, Statistics and Economic Informatics, within the The Bucharest University of Economic Studies.

I would like to present an application launched couple of hours ago in the USA Apple Appstore and I want to mention that is the first app compatible with text-to-911 service.
Texting during an emergency could be helpful if you are hard of hearing, deaf, or if a voice call to 911 might otherwise be dangerous or impossible. But you need to send your location, profile and other informations.
yourHelp will solve this problem. The magical tech behind yourHelp app is that you can easily send your profile, device status and GPS coordinates to the emergency numbers. The entire process is controlled automatically. The only thing you need to do is to trigger the process with a simple tap.
or a shake.

I will give a free promo code for testing : 339RJ9WXKLRW
Please rate the app :D

I'd greatly appreciate if you could kindly review my application.
Press Kit attached YourHelpPress.pdf - DocDroid

AppStore link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/yourhelp/id906551491?ls=1&mt=8

Replies

• dev666999dev666999 Posts: 3,621New Users @ @ @ @ @
    You're a bit dense regarding promo codes.

1. Only one user can use that code.
    2. That user CANNOT leave a review because he/she used a promo code.

Sadly but true, the rest of us probably couldn't be bothered to even click your link, much less leave a review.

Not slamming your app... it's probably very well done. Just that, your post won't do much.
  • johnUrdesjohnUrdes new yorkPosts: 2New Users Noob
    Hi,
    I will post 10 more PROMO codes.
    Cheers,
    :D
    K9H4R3PALXP6
    9WT9NJN7ERPN
    HKXTFH69FW9T
    7LRHKXPMJE49
    L7NKNWFMFKXN
    PT7FPKRW37N9
    JKTF9W993NHM