Advertise here

Advertise here

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

reduce spending on mobile internet: Download Meter for WiFi/EDGE/3G/GPRS promo codes

i_signi_sign Posts: 157Registered Users @ @
edited August 2014 in iPhone Promo Codes
Ready to get control of your spending on mobile Internet? Then it is time to get money saver - Download Meter for WiFI, EDGE, 3G, GPRS , an app to measure and track traffic - the amount of data your iPhone/iPod transfers from and to the Internet while surfing websites, watching YouTube, checking email, researching maps, or playing online games.

Measuring traffic allows you to control your expenses on your connectivity by not exceeding the limits of data you can transfer for free per your cell phone plan or traffic allowed by your WiFi plan.

And if you are roaming, every megabyte of your traffic costs you at least $2! Download Meter is a must to use when you travel abroad.

You can also estimate your needs in traffic before traveling abroad and estimate your expenses. In addition to measuring mobile Internet traffic, Download Meter tracks WiFi traffic, which is useful when you are visiting cafes or restaurants that have traffic limits in their free WiFi network (as in some Eastern countries).

Traffic is measured by independent counters - so you can measure traffic for a current month, current day, current location, for each of your traffic-intensive apps and so on.

Works on OS 2.1 and above, iPhone 2G and above, iPad and iPod too. It has native support for iPad (works full screen on iPad).

It's available in 9 languages and requires no internet connection.

The home page of Download Meter for iphone has manual and screenshots in 8 languages, video introduction in English, and iTunes link.

iTunes Link

12 Promo codes
JYLX64HK673T
NYYL697MJFNK
R4K367LP33YW
PRN93A3HKJMK
L793F7RRT4HN
EE3YTHLWYXFJ
476E6PHPR9TT
W67JEPFJYAF7
NFHPEELKATK6
64KLR6RL7NYN
3766EEFYTMEP
LJRK7Y3A46NE

Please give the app a 5 star review and positive feedback!

shot.jpg shot1.jpg shot2.jpg shot3.jpg
Post edited by i_sign on
5.jpg 74.5K
Download Meter for GPRS/EDGE/3G and WiFi - track your internet traffic and reduce expenses on mobile internet, especially while abroad.

Replies

• SpeedQuestSpeedQuest Posts: 105Registered Users
    edited October 2009
    Codes are gone...
  • i_signi_sign Posts: 157Registered Users @ @
    edited December 2009
    SpeedQuest wrote: »
    Codes are gone...

Here is another set of promo codes. We gave some of them to our friends, but some may still be working.

HWNPFXNTYTT9
    7N3L3L9RL9XW
    EXEMHF3YPJK9
    Y36YYLLMH433
    73NMA3L9PTPX
    3YKJXXMYNRHH
    PJHYPRMKXL7E
    AY6JXM7TPYA7
    ETXLPE7L9RHE
    9L396F9763HF
    4YYFTFLF6RML
    TAF3A9J697KE
    TLTY6LRNRY6W
    Download Meter for GPRS/EDGE/3G and WiFi - track your internet traffic and reduce expenses on mobile internet, especially while abroad.
  • senthilvijaysenthilvijay Posts: 10Registered Users
    edited December 2009
    All codes are gone, Please PM me a code for a 5 start rating and review in itunes.
    edited December 2009
    i_sign wrote: »
    Here is another set of promo codes. We gave some of them to our friends, but some may still be working.

HWNPFXNTYTT9
    7N3L3L9RL9XW
    EXEMHF3YPJK9
    Y36YYLLMH433
    73NMA3L9PTPX
    3YKJXXMYNRHH
    PJHYPRMKXL7E
    AY6JXM7TPYA7
    ETXLPE7L9RHE
    9L396F9763HF
    4YYFTFLF6RML
    TAF3A9J697KE
    TLTY6LRNRY6W

We've uploaded 35 100% working promocodes to AppGiveaway - here you can apply to win one of them (winners are choosen randomly).
    edited December 2009
    Here are 5 promo codes:

3WPRLYEKKJHF
    T7KHMXR4T3R4
    T77N3TXYJM6H
    NX667FHMNEA6
    EYWHT7ML66N9

Enjoy!
  • kiancheongkiancheong Posts: 89Registered Users
    edited December 2009
    i used T77N3TXYJM6H.. the 4th and 5th has already been used when i tried.. not sure about the 1st and 2nd..

thanks and merry Christmas.. :)
    edited December 2009
    kiancheong wrote: »
    i used T77N3TXYJM6H.. the 4th and 5th has already been used when i tried.. not sure about the 1st and 2nd..

thanks and merry Christmas.. :)

Thanks! Merry Christmas to you too!

Here are 3 new promocodes:

4XHF6WMW4LEY
    7E43YLMNEKHJ
    PKF6N3LKNRL4

Please don't forget to rate and review the app.
    edited January 2010
    more codes for you:

4RWXMHE3MWWE
    P6MN67LXMRLR
    73HTKRKFRANH
    edited March 2010
    Another couple of codes:

4PTWWLTEW9E9
    49LKMTH9EWTY
  • garfiogarfio Posts: 1New Users
    edited April 2010
    Any promotional code in AppStore for spain?all introduced codes tell me that are for AppStore in usa...5 star rating and good review will be published...
  • AproApro Posts: 25Registered Users
    edited May 2010
    Another couple of codes:

4PTWWLTEW9E9
    49LKMTH9EWTY

Are there any more codes? I'd love to test that app, AppStore review in return of course :)
    edited May 2010
    Apro wrote: »
    Are there any more codes? I'd love to test that app, AppStore review in return of course :)

Hello,

Thank you for your interest!

Here are two codes for sure:

MAEF4FXEAJXT
    RYRPPYY67E9W
  • cloudcloud Posts: 26Registered Users
    edited May 2010
    Thanks for posting. I used the first code. I doubt I can ever come close to my 3G data limit, but this will come in mighty useful during travels. I will write a review on iTunes.

What I would find utterly indispensable is an sms counter and also to check total incoming vs outgoing calls (by the second; Apple's by the minute rounding off process ends up ballooning my total calls). Seeing your download meter, I wonder if you would be able to develop such an app, or to incorporate these into your download meter. :)
  • flyingturtleflyingturtle Posts: 7New Users
    edited May 2010
    This looks handy! Thanks. I used RYRPPYY67E9W.
  • AproApro Posts: 25Registered Users
    edited May 2010
    ahh.. didn't have luck this time either :/ if not by PM, I suppose I won't getting any of them :P
    edited May 2010
    ahh.. didn't have luck this time either :/ if not by PM, I suppose I won't getting any of them :P

We've released a version with updated design 2 days ago.

Here are 2 promo codes:

EMFJFNYPA3MN
    FKYREFJXY9FX
    edited June 2010

And another 2 codes:

9K3YX74X7NFA
    9K6NJF394M6T
  • Kac309Kac309 Posts: 1New Users
    edited June 2010
    And another 2 codes:

9K3YX74X7NFA
    9K6NJF394M6T

Hello,
    Can I get one? :D
    edited June 2010
    Kac309 wrote: »
    Hello,

Sorry, we've run out of promocodes.
    You can get the Download Meter in AppStore.
    edited November 2010
    Kac309 wrote: »
    Hello,

Another 2 codes:

LM9TEWHH4PPP
    XMJ33JYWNT6K

Don't forget to rate the app in AppStore!
  • DanscoDansco Posts: 153Registered Users
    edited November 2010
    Another 2 codes:

LM9TEWHH4PPP
    XMJ33JYWNT6K

Be wanting this. XMJ33JYWNT6K - Thanx ;)
    edited November 2010
    Another 2 codes:

6LXAAR9Y44YY
    XXXY9YYYP3JM (it contains "XXX" and "YYY", that's lucky promocode :-) !)

edited December 2010
    Another set of codes:

PRJN6XXHJ7PL
    HN7A7PL3JKHT
    NH7469HFT7XY

edited December 2010
    And another set of codes:

HXMLAFLEE6K6
    4MM9AKHE6FYE

Don't forget to leave review!
    edited December 2010
    Another couple:

LXFJMFATRHX3
    F977FMLKM7TX

They expire on Dec 16 2010.

Don't forget to leave a review!