Maestro e-Learning ( Maestro eLearning
) is seeking to fill a mobile application developer position at their Kalamazoo, MI office. The candidate possesses the ability to develop iOS applications with sustainable code. Candidate must be able to leverage best practices and internal processes to streamline efforts and maintain consistency throughout each project. Candidate must also be able to contribute on multiple project teams simultaneously, while managing individual work required for each project.
* Support the development and deployment of mobile applications.
* Design functional build specifications based on business requirements.
* Define and design logical and physical architecture diagrams to support the build specifications.
* Define entity-relationship diagrams and normalization rules in order to design efficient database schemas that support the build specifications.
* Delineate feature enhancements and functionality requests from client that are in/out of project scope.
* Design, manage, and document quality assurance test plans that encompass business requirements, functionality, interactivity and regression testing.
* Develop the necessary documentation for ongoing support and maintenance of each mobile application.
Job Qualification Requirements:
* Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to work independently and in teams with general supervision
* Extreme attention to detail
* Extensive experience in iOS (objective-C, Cocoa Touch, Sqlite3)
Additional Qualifications Desired:
* Experience with Unity 3D
* Experience with Information Architecture, Usability Design, and Usability Testing
* Experience in general Content Management principles
* Experience with multi-language inputs/outputs Experience in XML/XSLT/SOAP and JSON
* Experience in open source languages PHP and/or Ruby on Rails
* Experience with multi-tiered environments (web servers, data servers, and application servers)
* Experience in an SQL based relational database such as MySql or MS SQL
* Experience with Android app development
* Experience in AS2 and AS3
* Experience in Adobe CS5
* Experience with HTML 5
* Experience with open GL
* Base salary depends on experience and talent level.
* Compensation package includes medical and dental insurance
* Relocation assistance available based on need
* Maestro is seeking to fill both full-time and part time positions.
* Looking for the right combination of talent, chemistry, character, and passion.
* Limited travel may be required
Please submit your resume, references (of former employers and/or other developers that have worked with your code if available), and a summary of the iOS work you have done or are currently doing to our director of production at firstname.lastname@example.org