Advertise here

Advertise here

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Image in DetailView

Dwin84Dwin84 Posts: 40New Users
I have a table view pushing to a detail view, I currently have it working with a title but want to add an imageView

The code I have so far is:

#import "DetailViewController.h" @interface DetailViewController () @property (strong, nonatomic) UIPopoverController *masterPopoverController; - (void)configureView; @end @implementation DetailViewController @synthesize detailItem = _detailItem; @synthesize detailDescriptionLabel = _detailDescriptionLabel; @synthesize masterPopoverController = _masterPopoverController; #pragma mark - Managing the detail item - (void)setDetailItem:(id)newDetailItem { if (_detailItem != newDetailItem) { _detailItem = newDetailItem; // Update the view. [self configureView]; } if (self.masterPopoverController != nil) { [self.masterPopoverController dismissPopoverAnimated:YES]; } } - (void)configureView { // Update the user interface for the detail item. if (self.detailItem) { self.navigationItem.title = [self.detailItem objectForKey:@"name"]; self.detailDescriptionLabel.hidden=YES; } } - (void)didReceiveMemoryWarning { [super didReceiveMemoryWarning]; // Release any cached data, images, etc that aren't in use. } #pragma mark - View lifecycle - (void)viewDidLoad { [super viewDidLoad]; // Do any additional setup after loading the view, typically from a nib. [self configureView]; }

I have a key set up in the same way as @name called @image but not sure what code I need to add to configureView to get this to work?

Thanks
Tagged:

Replies