Advertise here

Advertise here

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Move to Specific Image in ImageView.

jitendrajitendra Posts: 59New Users @
I have an single imageView which contains 20 images. which can be moved using ScrollView.

when view controller is loaded i want to load all 20 images to Image View and it must show image number (10) directly.

For Example
Images Are

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 all this are 20 images displayed in single Image View Scroll Horizontally 20 times to view 20th image.

if i double tapped on some image (say image no 10) the images are flipped when i again scroll(done till this approach) and double tapp on some image the previously tapped image must be shown and must also show if user scroll right user see 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 images and if user scroll left user see 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 as in my previous array.

Replies

• Duncan CDuncan C Posts: 9,116Tutorial Authors, Registered Users @ @ @ @ @ @ @
    Huh? I can't make much sense of that. You need to be clearer in your description.

The idea of a horizontal array of images the the user can scroll through is clear enough. Then you lost me with flipping and double-tapping.

You also need to be specific about what you are asking for. Do you have any part of this done, or are you looking for somebody to tell you how to implement your idea?
    Regards,
    Duncan C
    WareTo

widehead.gif
    Animated GIF created with Face Dancer, available for free in the app store.

I'm available for one-on-one help at CodeMentor
  • jitendrajitendra Posts: 59New Users @
    i got the solution sir.

My Solution

[scrollView setContentOffset:CGPointMake(scrollView.frame.size.width * final, 0.0f) animated:YES];

Here Final Comes My Doubble Tapped image counter.