Advertise here

Advertise here

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Appstore trademark dispute : I already changed my app..

Arthur_LiArthur_Li koreaPosts: 1New Users Noob
I received message to appstorenotices about appstore trademark dispute.

Some chinese company complaint that My app is infringing their trademark.

I used their trademark in my app title, screenshot, etc..

But that is generic words, So i claim about it.

However,

Appstorenotices pressure to me that if you not resolve shortly about this problem,

they will be pull out my app from appstore..

So, i already removed the complaint words from everything in my app.

And i sent e-mail to claim company and Appstorenotices for check, 10 times..

But both didn't answer to me about end of complaint. ignoring..

I hope finish this problem neat...

How can i done this problem?

Please include APPXXXX-X in the subject line of any future correspondence on this matter.

XXX Ltd has advised that this matter is still not resolved. Please contact XXX Ltd immediately regarding this issue. You can reach XXX Ltd through: XXX XXX (email: XXX@XXX.com).

As you know, it is your responsibility to resolve this issue directly with XXX Ltd, and further, that you are responsible for any liability to Apple in connection with this matter. We look forward to confirmation from you and XXX Ltd that this issue has been resolved.

If the matter is not resolved shortly, Apple may be forced to pull your application(s) from the App Store.

Replies

• UIUsUIUs Posts: 164Moderators Admin
    Since you have done everything that is required by Apple and the other party, and Apple has not pulled your app from the store, all you can do now, is wait. Unless someone can give you a direct number to contact Apple or your competitor, there's not much more that you can do.

Please don't create multiple posts stating the same thing. It just creates work for us, and that does not make us happy. I will delete your most recent duplicate post.