Advertise here

Advertise here

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Time limit on installing test app

dickthedevdickthedev Posts: 183Registered Users @ @
I was once an Apple fanboy.However in the past years, I increasingly start to feel this animosity toward Apple.

At work, I have a company paid Apple developer account. But at home I do not and I am not suppose to use the company account, I use my AppleID . Over the weekend, I was testing some test code on my iPhone. After a few successful upload to the iPhone, suddenly I got this dreaded message "App installation failed The maximum number of apps for free development profiles has been reached." WTF! So I have to wait for a week before I can test my codes again?? C'mon Apple, Why the hell would you do that to your developers?? The only reason I can think of why Apple is doing this is its insatiable greed.This move is simply pathetic for the richest company in the U.S.

Is there any better way to get around this Apple stupidity besides create a new phony AppleID?

Tagged:

Replies

• Crichton333Crichton333 Posts: 250Registered Users @ @
    Or just use a Bundle ID thats already in the -'10' app ID limit in '7' days- basket.

If you use the same Bundle ID you can test unlimited apps, just change it back when your done. Better than not doing anything at home while you wait 7 days.
    "Smoke me a kipper i'll be back for breakfast." -- iOS: Dinosaur VR
  • tettet MyanmarPosts: 1New Users Noob
    Cyrus