Advertise here

Advertise here

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Problem with picture album viewing

BeerandBaconBeerandBacon Posts: 8New Users
edited February 2011 in iPhone SDK Development
Alright guys, I'm new here so take it easy on me. My developer and I are working on what I think are two very simple picture viewing apps. For some reason when he sends me the apps the do not work on my iphone. He's sent me one other app that has been succssful, so I know I have my UUID in order.

Here's what happens:

App #1 is supposed to have a bg image then 4 thumdnails ... tap the thumbnail get the big image and then you can scroll through the pics in each album as needed. Once I get to the album list and tap an album name, all I get is a white screen. No pics, no nav bar, however the album name and black bar are at the top of the screen.

App #2 is more of a standard album view. Tap the album name get a thumb library and pick which pic you want to see. When I get to the thumb section I see the thumbnails, but when I tap to enlarge nothing but a black screen.

I'd love to give you more info, but that's all I know at this point.

Anyone have any ideas or thoughts as to what could be going on? I'd love to wrap these up and any help would be greatly appreciated!
Post edited by BeerandBacon on

Replies