Advertise here

Advertise here

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MKReverseGeoCoder error 4

johnathonjohnathon Posts: 216Registered Users
edited February 2011 in iPhone SDK Development
The MKReverseGeoCoder in my app is no longer working (without any change to the code in my app or the location). I'm getting the following output :
Error Domain=MKErrorDomain Code=4 "The operation couldn’t be completed. (MKErrorDomain error 4.)"
Post edited by johnathon on
· ·

Replies

• johnathonjohnathon Posts: 216Registered Users
    edited October 2010
    johnathon wrote: »
    The MKReverseGeoCoder in my app is no longer working (without any change to the code in my app or the location). I'm getting the following output :
    Error Domain=MKErrorDomain Code=4 "The operation couldn’t be completed. (MKErrorDomain error 4.)"

· ·
  • johnathonjohnathon Posts: 216Registered Users
    edited October 2010
    bump

Edit : Without changing anything in my code, I tried reverse geocoding 5 times. It worked 2 times. The other 3 times returned error 4
    · ·
  • TinyMissionTinyMission Posts: 27Registered Users
    edited February 2011
    I'm getting the same error intermittently with no good reason. I even get it in Apple's sample project CurrentAddress, so it's probably not something in your code. I haven't found any good answers online.

Did you have any luck getting past this?
    · ·
  • paluterpaluter Posts: 111Registered Users
    edited February 2011
    There is NO Way to get past this, I have searched for hours and hours and everybody has this problem. The thing is to handle it!
    · ·