Advertise here

Advertise here

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Core Data - Relationships saving

mediataggingmediatagging Posts: 43Registered Users
edited December 2010 in iPhone SDK Development
The weirdest thing is happening. Lets say I have two entities Department and Employees. Usually when I set Department.employee to the employee object, and then save the Department object, xCode usually saves and makes the relationship.

Now when i'm saving the departments, its setting all the employee data correctly except for the department value. This it saves a nil. So when i tried to load up a department and see all the employees, I cant. Any ideas?
Post edited by mediatagging on

Replies

• mediataggingmediatagging Posts: 43Registered Users
    edited December 2010
    The weirdest thing is happening. Lets say I have two entities Department and Employees. Usually when I set Department.employee to the employee object, and then save the Department object, xCode usually saves and makes the relationship.

Now when i'm saving the departments, its setting all the employee data correctly except for the department value. This it saves a nil. So when i tried to load up a department and see all the employees, I cant. Any ideas?

I solved it, by recreating the core data entity files. Thanks